Hurricane Falls is a Carolina Harbor family favorite! Families or groups prepare to begin this sliding adventure by boarding spacious four-person rafts. Riders then begin their descent down four stories of this large, open-air slide. Their raft swirls through a 564-foot long route. This experience features high-banked turns and some unexpected thrills. The journey through Hurricane Falls ends with a splash in a landing pool.
Hurricane Falls is one of Carolina Harbor’s most popular attractions. The entrance to this slide is located between Coastal Currents and Storm Surge, across from Beach Bites. A large umbrella and lounge chairs are located at the bottom of the slide so non-riders can watch all the fun!
Height Requirement: 42” in bare feet minimum. Guests between 42” and 48” tall in bare feet must wear a life jacket and be accompanied by a supervising companion
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- A family raft slide that swirls riders on rafts down four stories through a 564 ft. long route of high-banked turns and unexpected dips. The slide ends in a catch pool with 3 ft. of water. Guests must ride in groups of at least 2, but no more than 4, per raft. The two heaviest riders must be positioned across from one another. Single riders will be paired with another group.
- Maximum weight is 800 lb. per raft.
- Guests must be seated with their back against the tube and holding onto the tube handles with legs extended forward throughout the ride.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities.
- Full arm casts, braced arm casts, full leg casts, cervical collars or neck braces, or broken collar bones are not permitted.
- Access to the attraction requires climbing several flights of stairs. Guests will have to ascend the slide tower and be capable of safely entering the raft, on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- Please use caution when entering and exiting as the raft may shift. The raft and surrounding area may also be slippery.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.