Barracuda Blasters are two long, twisting tunnel slides, entangled in each other for a one-of-a-kind experience. Grab a tube and pick your opponent to race through this adventure.
As the ride begins, you’re plunged into total darkness that guests compare to a black hole. Then, you’ll glide through the twists and turns of the large tube slides, never knowing what will come next. Finally, blast out the other side into a landing pool to see who made it to the bottom first.
Barracuda Blasters is located in Carolina Harbor near Sharky’s Grille, in front of Surfer’s Swell and Dorsal Fin Drop.
Height Requirement: 48” in bare feet minimum
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- Two 40 ft. tall enclosed serpentine tube slides ending in a 42" pool.
- Maximum weight is 250 lb. per tube.
- Guests must be seated in a tube, facing forward, and holding onto the tube handles with legs extended forward throughout the ride.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities.
- Casts, cervical collars, neck braces, or broken collar bones are not permitted.
- Access to the attraction requires climbing several flights of stairs with a tube. Guests will have to ascend the slide tower and be capable of safely entering the tube, on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- Please use caution when entering and exiting as the tube may shift. The tube and surrounding area may also be slippery.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.