At Carowinds, we are dedicated to making people happy with fun, thrills, and memorable experiences. We strive to support our neighbors through an active community relations program ranging from long standing and valued relationships with:
- The Juvenile Diabetes Research Fund (JDRF) of Greater Western Carolinas: www.gwc.jdrf.org
- Make-A-Wish Foundation of Central and Western North Carolina: www.nc.wish.org
- Give Kids The World, Passport for Kids Program: www.gktw.org
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters of Central Carolinas: www.bbbscentralcarolinas.org
We recognize the importance of giving back and supporting the community and non-profits that work to ensure a bright and stable future for everyone living in the Carolinas and take great pride in the many contributions we make annually to help nonprofit, civic, and school organizations. Through the Carowinds Cares Charitable Ticket Donation program we donate over $400,000 in tickets and goodwill efforts to non-profits across the Carolinas every year.
Thank you for your interest. Ticket requests for the 2017 season have closed. Please check back at the end of February for more information on the 2018 season.
Carowinds Cares Donation Criteria
- Organizations are limited to two (2) Carowinds Regular Single Day Admission tickets per request. Only one (1) request per organization will be accepted within a twelve (12) month period.
- Donations will only be made to federally licensed 501(c)(3) not-for-profit charitable organizations. An organization’s 501(c)(3) tax organization number will be required with the request. Scholarships or donations for individuals or teams will not be considered, unless 501(c)(3) licensed.
- Requests must be received a minimum of sixty (60) days prior to the event date.
- Tickets are only valid for the year printed on the tickets. Requests may not be made for future seasons nor may any unused tickets be used for the following operating season.
- Competitions, recognition events, holiday parties, door prizes, give-a-ways, and/or reward or other incentive programs are only eligible if affiliated with a federally licensed 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization, and the tax ID number is provided.
- Organizations affiliated with political groups or controversial causes will not be eligible.
- Donations are made on a first-come-first-served basis. Once the allotted number of tickets are reached, requests will be closed for the season.