The Rock ‘N’ Roller is a staple of any County Fair. This fast-paced ride is perfect for the whole family!
Hop in one of the cars and prepare for a ride like none other. As the fun begins, your car will quickly gain high speeds by sending you around and around, up and down, in a circular track. While spinning, seemingly out of control, you’ll enjoy high-energy tunes and spectacular lighting that complement this awesome ride. This attraction is great for parents and children alike, featuring rows that seat three people.
Rock ‘N’ Roller is located in County Fair beside Fair Fries, directly across from The Flying Cobras.
Height Requirement: 52" minimum, or accompanied by a supervising companion. No hand-held infants.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- This is a high‑speed circular ride which follows a steeply rolling up and down table. Riders will experience side to side forces on this ride.
- Maximum weight is 495 lb. per car.
- A shared lap bar and seatbelt secures all riders in a row across the thighs and pelvis.
- The smaller rider must sit on the inside seat.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning leg and one functioning arm. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the rider has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic condition of the ride.
- Amputations must be below the knee.
- Guests may have two functioning legs instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, or braced arm cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate Access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit.
- Please do not use ride restraint for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.