Carowinds needs your help! Our boo-tiful Boo Hill southern plantation has been overtaken by the wicked Boocifer and now it’s a haunted haven for the underworld, filled with ghastly ghosts, ghouls, and goblins of all evil kinds. We need you to capture Boocifer so Boo Hill can be restored to its rightful place in society.
Are you ready for this super-spooky, supernatural challenge? Equipped with your Boo Blaster laser gun, you’ll be guided through the infested property – in ghastly graveyards, creepy corridors, and dingy dungeons – shooting at illuminated targets all along the way. Strobe lighting pierces the terrifying darkness to help you see and spine-chilling sounds guide you to the targets. If you hit more targets and collect more points than your fellow blasters, you’ll earn the ability to capture Boocifer and save Boo Hill! Grab your friends and join this terrifying mission!
3-D glasses can be bought at the Coca-Cola kiosk next to the ride.
Height Requirement: 42” or accompanied by a supervising companion. Hand-held infants are not permitted.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- This is a ghost-busting interactive dark ride where riders travel through an old southern plantation to capture ghosts with “Frightlights.” An onboard computer keeps track of each rider’s score.
- Maximum weight is 700 lb. per car.
- A shared lap bar secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis.
- The smaller rider must sit on the inside seat.
- Guests with a minimum of one functioning leg must ride with a supervising companion.
- Guests who do not have seated postural control, the ability to enter or exit the ride safely, or cannot demonstrate appropriate observed behavior must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Alternate Access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to transfer into the seat, on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- A specific ride vehicle at this attraction is equipped with a removable side which may assist a rider in transferring from their wheelchair to the ride unit. Please inform an associate if you wish to use that vehicle.
- Warning: This ride contains strobe lighting. Attraction designed to scare or startle.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.