Batter up! Charlie Brown’s Wind-Up ride delivers major-league fun to minor-league baseball players, including Charlie himself and the whole PEANUTS™ gang. Kiddos climb on board the free-hanging swings and can pretend they’re in the batter’s box, ready for the pitch. As the swings start turning and lifting high in the air, little batters can send the ball flying to the moon, where they’ll join its path as they fly through the air -- with feet dangling free as a bird.
And just like professional ball players run around the bases, pint-size players will speed around and around in their colorful swings, waving to their adoring fans all the while. What’s more, as riders pick up speed, the swings will tilt, offering a soaring experience the kiddos will never forget. Charlie Brown’s Wind-Up is a classic amusement park ride that’s always a home run in fun.
Height Requirement: between 36” and 54”
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- Max Height
- A child-size chair swing ride with free hanging seats suspended from a gently rotating tower.
- An individual lap bar and a between-the-legs safety belt secures each rider.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest has a normal center of gravity and the lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride.
- Amputations must be below the knee.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Guests with any type of prosthesis should not ride unless they can ensure the device is properly secured and will remain in place during the ride.
- Alternate Access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into the seat.
- Please use caution, as the ride unit may shift when entering and exiting.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.