RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE PLUS!
In ancient Greek mythology, Zephyrus was the west wind, delivering delicate breezes to signal the beginning of spring. Our classic Zephyr ride delivers the same mellow – yet incredibly exhilarating – experience, as you and your friends and family glide through the air in swings suspended [XX] feet above the ground. Under a high canopy of intricate, elaborate murals resembling those on a carousel of ages past, you’ll rotate 360 degrees in a circular, wavelike motion. Arcing upwards and accelerating downwards, you’ll certainly feel each and every element of this time-honored amusement park experience all the way down to your free-floating toes. Enjoy breathtaking views of the park and wave to those below, but make sure to still hold on tight, because you’ll be zipping right along! At night, you’ll enjoy an entirely new experience when the ride’s tower and canopy are illuminated with thousands of shimmering lights. You’ll be swinging on a star!
Height Requirement: 48” minimum
Rider Safety Information
Rider Safety Information
- A chair swing family ride with free hanging seats suspended from an elevated, rotating, and slanting tower. Riders will rotate in a circular motion as the tower begins to rise.
- Maximum weight is 230 lb. per rider.
- An individual lap bar and a between-the-leg safety belt secures each rider.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal center of gravity and the lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride.
- Amputation must be below the knee.
- Guests with any type of prosthesis should not ride unless they can ensure the device is properly secured and will remain in place during the ride.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate Access Entrance is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into the seat.
- Please use caution, as the ride unit may shift when entering and exiting.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.