Who cares about gravity? Defy the force with a once-in-a-lifetime, supernatural experience on the Slingshot. Once you’ve convinced (or bribed) a friend to join you on this absolutely insane ride, you’re both safely secured in a capsule and – 3…2…1! – catapulted (yes, exactly like a slingshot) straight up to the sky to heights up to 300 feet in the air at speeds up to 60 miles per hour. At the very top, you’ll find that extraordinary sense of weightlessness, and then, as quickly as you rocketed up, you’ll zoom back toward the ground, often rotating head-over-heels and bouncing up and down until you come to rest at the launch point. Whew! Did that just happen? It sure did, and once you try Slingshot once, trust us when we say you’ll be back for more.
Slingshot is not included with admission; a separate fee is required for this heart-thumping attraction.
Height Requirement: between 48” and 79”
Rider Safety Information
Rider Safety Information
- A two-person capsule that is attached to steel cables and propels riders into the air. Riders will experience weightlessness, rapid movements from side to side, and rapidly changing forces and directions.
- Minimum combined weight is 110 lb. per ride
- A shoulder harness with a between-the-legs safety belt secures each rider over the head and across the chest.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg. Two functioning arms are sufficient if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride.
- Amputations must be below the knee.
- Guests with any type of prosthesis should not ride unless they can ensure the device is properly secured and will remain in place during the ride.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, full, foot, or lower leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate Access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into the seat.
- Please use caution when entering and exiting as the ride unit may shift.
- Do not use the ride restraints for support as they will shift.
- Note: This is an extra charge attraction.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.