Season Pass Activation and Processing
Once you’ve purchased your 2018 Season Pass, you’ll need to process your Season Pass voucher to receive your Season Pass card. Our Season Pass Processing Center is open during normal park operating hours.
The new Carowinds Pre-K Pass is free for kids three to five years old and includes unlimited visits for the entire 2018 season, including Carolina Harbor waterpark, The Great Pumpkin Fest and WinterFest.
Online registration 2018 Pre-k Passes must be completed by May 28. Once you’ve registered your child, bring them to the park to activate their pass by June 17. Be sure to bring your child and a valid birth certificate or passport that shows their age.
Early activation is encouraged and can be completed during any of the Early Season Pass Activation and Processing dates listed above or during our 2018 operating season. Your child’s Pre-K Pass must be activated by June 17.
- Remember to register online prior to visit the park for activation.
- Pre-K Passes require proof of age in the form of an original birth certificate or travel passport ONLY.
- Child must be present (and under 6 years of age at the time of processing).
- View frequently asked questions or more information.
More Helpful Info on Season Pass Processing
- 2017 Season Passes that were renewed for 2018 become valid upon renewal. There’s no need to re-process for the 2018 season.
- Season Pass vouchers must be redeemed in person so that we can take your picture. Your season pass cannot be used by any other individual.
- Lost Season Pass cards may be replaced for a $15 fee at Guest Services any public operating day.
- For your convenience, your Season Pass may be stored on your phone with the free Carowinds mobile app once it has been processed. View an instructional video on uploading your Season Pass to the Carowinds mobile app.
- Your Season Pass includes a host of benefits and exclusive perks. To make the most out of your season at Carowinds, visit our Season Pass Benefits page.