Like the fanciful flight of a whirlwind, the Yo-Yo spins riders through the sky, as they sit suspended from the top of the attraction. This popular family ride creates a delightful feeling of freedom, as riders rock in the chair as it swings, hence the name ‘Yo-Yo’.
This family-friendly ride is located in Crossroads, near Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare: 3Z Arena.
Height Requirement: 48” minimum
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- A chair swing family ride with free hanging seats suspended from an elevated, rotating, and slanting tower. Riders will rotate in a circular motion as the tower begins to rise.
- Maximum weight is 170 lb. per rider.
- An individual lap bar and a between-the-leg safety belt secures each rider. An additional individual seatbelt is positioned across the chest and under the arm of each rider.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal center of gravity and the lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride.
- Amputation must be below the knee.
- Guests with any type of prosthesis should not ride unless they can ensure the device is properly secured and will remain in place during the ride.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate Access Entrance is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into the seat.
- Please use caution, as the ride unit may shift when entering and exiting.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.