On Scream Weaver, you will start out in gondolas on a big wheel that spins around and around, like a simple carousel. Then, the speed picks up. Faster and faster, the centrifugal force kicks in to the point where your gondola tilts outward. The speed continues to increase until you believe you cannot go any faster.
Just then, the large arm supporting the entire wheel raises to 90 degrees, rearranging the ride from horizontal to vertical. And that means – you know it – you’re going to flip upside down at the top of the ride’s orbit. Just at the point when you think you can’t scream anymore, the ride slows a bit, its arm starts to lower back to a horizontal position and it feels like a sublime carousel again.
Height Requirement: 54” minimum
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- A spinning thrill ride where gondolas quickly increase in speed from a horizontal position to a vertical position, thereby turning riders upside down. Riders will experience weightlessness and rapid movements from side to side.
- A door with a safety chain encapsulates the ride unit to secure riders.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate Access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit.
- Caution: Units tip while entering and exiting.
- Do not use ride restraints for support as they will shift.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.