Say hello to lovable Woodstock, Snoopy’s best bud. This little yellow bird is the ultimate trusty, feathered friend – always ready to lend a wing to Snoopy’s zany adventures. Sadly, though, Woodstock’s flying skills aren’t quite as strong as his loyalty. While in flight, he’s up, down and all around! Woodstock Express Roller Coaster in the heart of Camp Snoopy will take you on a wild and crazy trip just like Woodstock’s flights – up, down and all around. And that’s just the beginning. Even though this coaster might be pint-sized just like our buddy Woodstock, it has all the heart, soul and exhilarating speed of a soaring eagle, offering fantastic thrills for everyone in the family to enjoy together. Climb aboard and hold on tight, because one trip aboard this classic ride will turn all kiddos into roller coaster enthusiasts for life.
Height Requirement: 46” minimum or 40” and accompanied by a supervising companion.
Riders will join Woodstock on a crazy adventure as they speed through two levels of track and five twisting turns. This kid-friendly roller coaster stands 40 feet tall and reaches speeds up to 35 mph! This coaster is the fastest ride in Camp Snoopy, perfect for the younger thrill seekers in the family.
Rider Safety Information
Rider Safety Information
- A junior wooden roller coaster with banked curves and airtime hills.
- A shared lap bar is positioned above the laps of all riders in the row. An individual seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal center of gravity and the lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride.
- Amputations must be below the knee.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate Access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to transfer into the seat, on their own or with the assistance of a companion. A transfer device is available upon request, which may assist a rider out of a wheelchair and into the ride unit.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- Warning: This ride contains strobe lighting.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.