Kiddy Hawk is the perfect coaster for kids who may have outgrown the smaller rides in Camp Snoopy, but aren’t quite ready, or tall enough, for the big thrills like Intimidator and Fury 325.
This coaster is inverted, allowing its seats to be suspended below the track, so riders’ legs and feet dangle freely during the ride with no floor beneath. After leaving the station, this ride immediately begins to climb its 49 foot lift hill. When it reaches the top, it begins a slow, looping descent, briefly allowing its riders to soar over the midway below. Guests fly through the remainder of the ride, reaching speeds up to 26 mph during this high-flying adventure.
Kiddy Hawk is located across from Panda Express and the Camp Store, near the entrance of Camp Snoopy. The covered bridge next to the ride is a great place to snap some pictures of the flight!
Height Requirement: between 44” and 76”. Guests between 44” and 54” will need assistance on and off the ride.
Rider Safety Information
Rider Safety Information
- A junior inverted coaster which takes guests on a high-flying adventure in ski-lift style seats that are suspended below the coaster track. Riders will experience weightlessness and rapids movements from side to side.
- A shoulder harness with a between-the-legs safety belt secures each rider over the head and across the chest.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest is able to form a saddle posture with leg remnants sufficient to brace self upright in the seat against the shoulder harness which must adequately restrain them.
- Guests who do not have appropriate center of gravity must have sufficient lower extremities to ensure the ride restraint system adequately restrains them.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Guests with any type of prosthesis should not ride unless they can ensure the device is properly secured and will remain in place during the ride.
- Alternate Access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into the seat.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering or exiting, as they will shift.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.