Nothing says “Ho-Ho-Ho” like a Ho-Ho-Horribly ugly holiday sweater or vest. Get in the spirit this holiday season, and join us for our 2nd Annual Wacky & Tacky, Ugly Sweater Party on Friday, December 21 as we celebrate National Ugly Sweater Day. All guests who arrive rocking their ugly sweaters that night will receive $20 off their admission to WinterFest for the night!
May Your Sweater Be Ugly and Bright
There’s a fine line between festive and tacky. To help you dance merrily across that line during our sweater party, here is how we define an “ugly” holiday sweater or vest.
- Would you be embarrassed to wear it during any other time of the season? ✔
- Does it feature lights, plastic, bells or oversized buttons? ✔
- Is it made from felt, yarn or some other itchy material? ✔
- Does it look like the sweater or vest may have time traveled from another decade or dimension? ✔
- Does it alarm all five senses? ✔
This is a lighthearted event, so as long as your holiday sweater or vest is over-the-top and ugly, you’re good to go. Rule of thumb, if you have to ask, “is this ugly?” consider adding more decorations or a 3D element.
Wacky and tacky sweaters have long been a feature of the holiday season, so reach deep into your closet and pull out that gaudy garment that’s both festive and hideous and join us for a night of holiday fun at WinterFest!