PSSST! Want to know a secret? We all know Mrs. Claus is known worldwide for her sweet treats, but did you know she is also a gourmet chef? She sure is and right now she’s planning a delicious, traditional Carolina holiday buffet right here at Carowinds. On Sunday, December 2 at 4 p.m., bring all your friends and family to enjoy her fancy fixins and celebrate the magic of the season at Santa’s Holly Jolly Dinner in Harmony Hall. You’ll be treated to a scrumptious meal, a family photo with Santa and lots of time for selfies with WinterFest’s favorite characters!
When Santa’s Holly Jolly Dinner ends at 5 p.m. you’ll be fully fueled for an enchanted evening at WinterFest, the Carolinas’ most immersive holiday experience. You’ll certainly get caught in the Christmas spirit with millions of shimmering lights and whimsical décor, world-class live entertainment, luscious treats and fanciful activities.
Santa’s Holly Jolly Dinner experience includes:
- All-you-can-eat buffet with traditional Carolina holiday favorites
- 6" x 8" Family photo with Santa - Included with admission!
- Exclusive meet-and-greet time with a wide variety of WinterFest characters
Santa's Holly Jolly Dinner
Season Passholder Meal Only $24.99!
Enjoy an all-you-can-eat buffet with traditional Carolina holiday favorites from 4 PM - 5 PM on December 2, 2018. Includes interactive live entertainment, family photos with Santa, and meet-and-greet time with a wide variety of WinterFest characters!
Santa’s Holly Jolly Dinner Menu includes:
- Hand-carved beef tenderloin
- Herb-roasted chicken
- Hand-breaded chicken tenders
- Savory vegetable lasagna
- Carolinas’ best macaroni & cheese
- Specially seasoned green beans
- Crispy, oven-roasted potatoes
- Fresh garden salad
- Pies, pies and more holiday pies!
- Extra-huge holiday cookies that might even fill up Santa!