This is no ordinary camping trip. You will be braving the third shift and sleeping inside Carowinds with your favorite rides! Your donation benefits the Boys & Girls Clubs of America and includes admission to the park April 27-28, an evening meal and exclusive ride time on April 27, a hearty breakfast buffet, early ride time on the morning of April 28 - and more!
Coaster Campout Admission
Coaster Campout event tickets are only available online. Don't miss this unique opportunity to camp among the coasters and attractions at Carowinds!
Friday, April 27
- 9:00AM - 5:00PM – Redeem Your Tickets and Information Packet at the North Gate
- 4:00PM - 6:00PM - Check-In at the Harmony Hall Patio
- 6:00PM - 7:30PM - Dinner at Harmony Hall
- 7:30PM - 8:30PM – Gear Load In at North Gate
- 8:30PM - 9:30PM – Pitch Your Tent
- 8:30PM - 10:00PM - Exclusive Ride Time on Intimidator & Kiddyhawk
- 10:00PM - 11:30PM - Late Night Snack & Movie at Harmony Hall
- 12:00AM - Lights out
Saturday, April 28
- 7:00AM - 8:00AM - Rise & Shine! Gear Load Out
- 8:00AM - 9:00AM - Breakfast Buffet at Harmony Hall
- 9:00AM - 10:00AM - Exclusive Ride Time on Fury 325, Carousel, and Scream Weaver
- 10:00AM - Park opens, enjoy another full day of fun!
Please note: these times are subject to change.
How big a tent and how many people can each campsite accomodate?
Each campsite can accommodate up to a 12' x 12' tent with up to 4 people.
May I bring my own cooler?
No coolers or alcohol are allowed.
Will I be able to shower at the park?
No showers will be available during this event.
All Proceeds Benefit: