Coaster Campout is your opportunity to camp for one night in the park! Your donation includes admission to the park for May 19 and 20, an evening meal, exclusive ride times in County Fair, a late snack, a breakfast buffet and Early Ride Time!
Coaster Campout Admission
Coaster Campout event tickets are only available online. Don't miss this unique opportunity to camp among the coasters and attractions at Carowinds! Ticket sales end on May 7 at 11:59pm.
Friday, May 19
- 4:00PM - 6:00PM - Check-in at Harmony Hall Patio
- 6:00PM - 7:30PM - Dinner at Harmony Hall
- 8:30PM - 9:30PM - Load-in to your campsite
- 10:00PM - Park Closes
- 10:00PM - 11:00PM - Exclusive ride in County Fair (Flying Cobras, Electro Spin, Do-Si-Do, Zephyr and Rock ‘N’ Roller)
- 11:00PM - 11:45PM - S'mores
- 12:00AM - Lights out
Saturday, May 20
- 7:00AM - 8:00AM - Rise & Shine! Campers awake and load out.
- 8:00AM - 9:00AM - Breakfast buffet at Harmony Hall
- 8:30AM - 9:30AM - Exclusive Ride Times on Fury 325 and Scream Weaver
- 9:30AM - 10:00AM - Season Passholder Exclusive Ride Time Begins
- 10:00AM - Park opens. Crabbie Cabbie will operate without max height restriction for 1st hour.
How big a tent and how many people can each campsite accomodate?
Each campsite can accommodate up to a 10' x 10' tent with up to 4 people.
May I make changes to my group after purchasing tickets?
No. Changes cannot be made after purchase, so please organize your group prior to purchasing your campsite.
All Proceeds Benefit: