Sleepovers and campouts are super fun, right? But, have you ever been to a theme park sleepover, particularly at Carowinds? Now is your chance! At Coaster Campout on April 26, you can spend the night in the heart of Carowinds under a canopy of your favorite roller coasters. Plus, when you attend Coaster Campout, you’re supporting the Boys & Girls Club of America.
Your donation is your ticket to a camping trip like no other. On April 26, you can enter the park, pitch your tent (not included) within our family-friendly campground and get the fun started. Enjoy exclusive ride time and a hearty evening meal. The next morning you’ll be treated to a scrumptious breakfast buffet, exclusive ride time (again? YES!) and a full day of AMAZING at Carowinds. Coaster Campout at Carowinds has limited availability and is offered only once a year, so stake your spot today!
Coaster Campout Admission
Coaster Campout tickets are no longer available for this year’s event. Check back for Coaster Camp details for 2020.
Friday, April 26
- 9:00AM - 5:00PM – Redeem Your Tickets and Information Packet at the North Gate
- 4:00PM - 6:00PM - Check-In at the Harmony Hall Patio
- 6:00PM - 7:30PM - Dinner at Harmony Hall
- 7:30PM - 8:30PM – Gear Load In at North Gate
- 8:30PM - 9:30PM – Pitch Your Tent
- 8:30PM - 10:00PM - Exclusive Ride Time on Copperhead Strike
- 10:00PM - 11:30PM - Late Night Snack & Movie at Harmony Hall
- 12:00AM - Lights out
Saturday, April 27
- 7:00AM - 8:00AM - Rise & Shine! Gear Load Out
- 8:00AM - 9:00AM - Breakfast Buffet at Harmony Hall
- 9:00AM - 10:00AM - Exclusive Ride Time on Fury 325
- 10:00AM - Park opens, enjoy another full day of fun!
Please note: these times are subject to change.
How big a tent and how many people can each campsite accomodate?
Each campsite can accommodate up to a 12' x 12' tent with up to 4 people.
May I bring my own cooler?
No coolers or alcohol are allowed.
Will I be able to shower at the park?
No showers will be available during this event.
All Proceeds Benefit: