Save money and stay fueled for the thrills with a Dining Plan, available for use at this location. This location also offers a 10% discount to Season Passholders.
Need a quick break from the thrills of the park? Stop by Chickie’s & Pete’s, a Philadelphia staple since 1977, to catch a game and enjoy mouth-watering sports bar favorites. This restaurant features a large air-conditioned dining room. It was even voted #1 Sports Bar in North America by ESPN. Menu items include:
- Chickie’s Cutlets served with honey mustard or BBQ
- Chickie’s Buffalo Cutlets dipped in buffalo sauce and served with blue cheese.
- Crabfries: Crinkle-cut French fries sprinkled with a secret blend of crabby spices and served with its one-of-a-kind White Creamy Cheese Sauce for dipping.
- Pete’s Philly Famous Cheesesteak served with famous While Creamy Cheese Sauce
- Chicken Cheesesteak served with famous White Creamy Cheese Sauce
- Chickie’s Buffalo Cheesesteak topped with buffalo sauce, famous White Creamy Cheese Sauce and a side of blue cheese.
- Cheesesteak Nachos: Light, crispy corn tortillas with cheesesteak, black olives, cherry peppers, sour cream and salsa.
- Cheese Nachos
- Chicken Wings (Dry Rub & Buffalo flavors)
- Mac & Cheese Crab Rounds
Alcohol Policy - Carowinds associates are responsible vendors, follow strict I.D. guidelines and reserve the right to refuse alcohol service as deemed necessary. You must be 21 years of age to purchase, possess or consume alcoholic beverages. Alcoholic beverages must be consumed within designated areas. Alcohol sales will end one hour prior to scheduled park closing time, or at park management discretion. Guests must present valid ID at all times. Guests will only be served one alcoholic beverage per transaction, per ID.