Print & GoSave Time and Money! Buy and print your tickets at home. Buy Now
Trip TipsBelow is a listing of commonly asked questions our guests have asked in planning their trip to Carowinds. Should you have a question not listed below, please feel free to email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Guests arriving at the park may be subject to being electronically scanned with a hand "wand."
- All bags, purses, backpacks, waist pack, etc. may be subject to a brief examination prior to entering.
- Outside food and/or beverages, large or soft coolers, glass containers, sharp objects (including pocket knives and metal chains), firearms or other items that could be considered a weapon are strictly prohibited. We encourage guests to leave any unnecessary items at home or secured within your vehicle.
- Exceptions are made for guests with special dietary needs (including food allergies and baby food/formula). Guest(s) should contact Guest Services or Park Security upon arrival for approval to bring in these special dietary foods. Items will need to be marked and dated to clearly show that they have been approved for entry into the park.
- Carowinds uses a combination of methods to patrol and secure the Park on a daily basis, which include a team of uniformed officers, in addition to other plain clothes officers that walk the property. Carowinds also uses video surveillance monitoring.
• Driver’s License
• State ID
• Military ID
• Season Pass
$16.00 - $10 deposit
$20.00 - $10 deposit
$16.00 - $10 deposit
$50.00 - $10 deposit
*Prices are subject to change without notice. Equipment rented on a first-come, first-rent basis.
Please note that if you’ve lost an item on one of our rides, we may not be able to retrieve it immediately. All items found in our ride areas are returned to our Lost & Found office at the end of the day. Items may be discarded after two (2) weeks. *Carowinds is not responsible for any lost, stolen or broken items.
Exceptions are also made for guests with special dietary needs (including food allergies and baby food/formula). These guests are eligible to bring their own food and beverage. Guest(s) should contact Guest Services or Park Security upon arrival for approval to bring in these special dietary foods. Items will need to be marked and dated to clearly show that they have been approved for entry into the park.
*Exceptions can be made for guests with special dietary needs. Guest(s) should contact Guest Services or Park Security upon arrival for more information.
- North Gate Entrance
- South Gate Entrance
- Carolina Harbor (Waterpark Enterance and Tidal Wave Bay)
- Thrill Zone next to Fury 325
Masks or costumes are prohibited.
LAST DAYS BEFORE SEASON PASS PRICING GOES UP!
Your fun is here and the best way to grab it is with a Gold Pass to Carowinds. From free parking to early access to the all-new Carolina Harbor waterpark; when you own a Gold Pass, it’s like you own the park.
But hurry, Season Pass prices go up May 31.
» Buy Now