Contact Youth Sales
Monday - Friday
9AM - 5PM
April 26, 2019
Seminar begins at 10:00 am. If this session fills, more sessions will be added.
What does it take to sell FUN? It’s not as easy as it may seem, so bring your students to Carowinds' Marketing Day to learn from some of the industry’s best marketing professionals. At this sales and marketing workshop, students will learn the ins and outs of developing and executing an intricate and complex marketing campaign. Topics may include: defining the product; selecting target groups; planning advertising strategies with radio, television, digital, out-of-home and direct mail; executing in-park marketing strategies; planning special events; initiating group sales and much more. Students can interact with a panel of special guests who will share their insights and give tips on how to prepare for a rewarding career in this dynamic field.
After class, students can go out into the park and see the marketing plan in action – oh, and have a blast on all the rides, attractions and live shows!
See below for the Marketing Day commercial contest information.
Marketing Day Commercial Contest
View the Marketing Day Commercial Contest Guidelines and enter for a chance to win $500 for your school!
11AM - 2PM
Enjoy a buffet of Fried Chicken, Hot Dogs, Mac & Cheese, Salad, Corn, Potato Chips, Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Soft Drinks.
Buffet & All-Day Drinks
11AM - 2PM
Add a full day of free refills on drinks to a buffet of Fried Chicken, Hot Dogs, Mac & Cheese, Salad, Corn, Potato Chips, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Soft Drinks.
Marketing Day Agenda
- 8:30 – Parking is open and you may come into the front gate. If students have any season passes that need to be processed, they must be processed before park entry so this is the perfect time to take care of that.
- 9:30-9:55 – Check in at the entrance to Harmony Hall
- 10:00-10:45 – Marketing Seminar. Students will interact with a panel of special guests who will share their insights and give tips on how to prepare for a rewarding career in this dynamic field.
- 10:45-11:00 – Announcement and presentation of the coaster contest winners. Click the link on the website for more details and enter for a chance to win $500 for your school!
- 11:00-2:00 – Enjoy an all you can eat buffet in our Grove Picnic Pavilion! Tickets can be purchased via the order form for $13.99 per person and includes fried chicken tenders, hot dogs, mac & cheese, salad, chips, cookies and unlimited soft drinks! For an additional $6.51 add a bottomless soda wristband which will allow unlimited drinks all day long while in the park!
Please plan to be at the park around 9:00 AM to allow time to park, get into the park and make your way to Harmony Hall.
Unless otherwise noted, all ticket orders (admission and meal) must be pre-paid ten (10) days prior to your visit to allow sufficient time to process your order. Orders received less than seven (7) days prior to your visit will be held at the North Gate Admission Services (Will Call) for pick-up. Season Pass holders do not count toward your group size.
Admission tickets, meal tickets, and bottomless soda wristbands are non-refundable. No rain checks are offered.
Payment must be made via school check, money order (payable to "Carowinds”) or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover accepted). Unfortunately, personal checks or purchase orders are not accepted.
All school checks will be processed through Telecheck for approval. If declined, another method of payment will be requested.
Chaperones: one (1) chaperone admission ticket will be given for every fifteen (15) admission tickets purchased, unless otherwise noted. Complimentary chaperone tickets do not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands.
Bus Parking and Driver Admission
Bus parking is free. Bus drivers will receive a complimentary admission ticket when presenting their Commercial Driver's License (CDL) at the Group Sales building, located at the North Gate Admission Services window (does not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands).