PSSST! Want to know a secret? We all know Mrs. Claus is known worldwide for her sweet treats, but did you know she is also a gourmet chef? She sure is, and right now, she’s planning a delicious, traditional Carolina holiday dinner right here at Carowinds. Bring all your friends and family to enjoy her fancy fixings and celebrate the magic of the season at Santa’s Holly Jolly Dinner in Holiday Hall. You’ll be treated to a delicious meal, a family photo with Santa, and lots of time for selfies with WinterFest’s favorite characters!
And then… WINTERFEST!
When Santa’s Holly Jolly Dinner ends at 5 p.m., you’ll be fully fueled for an enchanted evening at WinterFest, the Carolinas’ most immersive holiday experience. You’ll undoubtedly get caught in the Christmas spirit with millions of shimmering lights and whimsical décor, world-class live entertainment, luscious treats, and fanciful activities. Top off your magical evening and experience the all-new Wonderland Parade! This larger-than-life Christmas spectacular showcases dazzling lights, extravagant floats, talented performers, and a special appearance by Santa Claus at 9 p.m.!
Santa’s Holly Jolly Dinner experience includes:
- All-you-can-eat holiday dinner with traditional Carolina holiday favorites
- 6" x 8" Family photo with Santa - Included with admission!
- Exclusive meet-and-greet time with a wide variety of WinterFest characters
Santa’s Holly Jolly Dinner Menu includes:
- Hand-carved beef tenderloin
- Herb-roasted chicken
- Hand-breaded chicken tenders
- Savory vegetable lasagna
- Carolinas’ best macaroni & cheese
- Specially seasoned green beans
- Crispy, oven-roasted potatoes
- Fresh garden salad
- Pies, pies and more holiday pies!
- Extra-huge holiday cookies that might even fill up Santa!