Engineering Day - 2017
Give your engineering students an amazing lesson on a grand scale with all new content for 2017. More information will be coming soon!
The session will begin promptly at 10am in Harmony Hall.
Friday, May 5, 2017
$34.00 per person (ages 3 and older) - includes admission and educational seminar
$13.99 per person - Picnic Buffet (Once in – once out from 11:00am – 2:00pm)
(Fried Chicken, Hot Dogs, Mac & Cheese, Salad, Corn, Potato Chips, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Ice Cream & Soft Drinks)
$20.50 per person - Picnic Buffet with Bottomless Soda Wristband (Once in – once out from 11:00am – 2:00pm) (Fried Chicken, Hot Dogs, Mac & Cheese, Salad, Corn, Potato Chips, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Ice Cream & Unlimited Soft Drinks ALL DAY)
Order Form Coming Soon
- Unless otherwise noted, all ticket orders (admission and meal) must be pre-paid fourteen (14) days prior to your visit to allow sufficient time to process your order. Orders received less than seven (7) days prior to your visit will be held at the Group Sales building, located at the front gate, for pick up. Season Pass holders do not count toward your group size.
- Admission tickets, meal
ticketsand bottomless soda wristbands are non-refundable. No rain checks are offered.
- Payment must be made via school check, money order (payable to “Carowinds”) or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover accepted). Unfortunately, personal checks or purchase orders are not accepted.
- All school checks will be processed through Telecheck for approval. If declined, another method of payment will be requested.
- Chaperones: one (1) chaperone admission ticket will be given for every fifteen (15) admission tickets
purchased,unless otherwise noted. Complimentary chaperone tickets do not include boxed lunches. Please call if you need to order these individually.
- Parking: Bus parking is free. Bus drivers will receive a complimentary admission ticket when presenting their Commercial Driver's License (CDL) at the Group Sales building, located at the front gate (does not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands).