Carowinds Education Days
Program InformationWith rides that go up, down and every-which-way, Carowinds is the ultimate venue for a strong understand of the basics of science, technology,
Program includes FREE age-appropriate, downloadable workbooks (coming soon)!
Education Days have been carefully designed to align with North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia Standard Courses of Study as well as National Science Standards.
Program DatesApril 8, 15, 22, 29 and May 6, 13, 19, 20, 27
$34.00 per person (ages 3 and older), which 1 comp ticket per 15 tickets.
*2016 order form coming soon
Dinosaurs Alive! Add-On
- Transport back millions of years in Dinosaurs Alive!, a 6-acre animatronic dinosaur park that brings inspiration, science and technology together in a unique setting allowing guests to encounter 39 life-sized dinosaurs.
- Elementary School Workbook
- Middle School Workbook
- High School Workbook
- Unless otherwise noted, all ticket orders (admission and meal) must be pre-paid ten (10) days prior to your visit to allow sufficient time to process your order. Orders received less than seven (7) days prior to your visit will be held at the North Gate Admission Services (Will Call) for pick-up. Season Pass holders do not count toward your group size.
- Admission tickets, meal tickets, and bottomless soda wristbands are non-refundable. No rain checks are offered.
- Payment must be made via school check, money order (payable to "Carowinds”) or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover accepted). Unfortunately, personal checks or purchase orders are not accepted.
- All school checks will be processed through Telecheck for approval. If declined, another method of payment will be requested.
- Chaperones: one (1) chaperone admission ticket will be given for every fifteen (15) admission tickets purchased, unless otherwise noted. Complimentary chaperone tickets do not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands.
- Bus parking is free. Bus driveres will receive a complimentary admission ticket when presenting their Commercial Driver's License (CDL) at the Group Sales building, located at the North Gate Admission Services window (does not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands).