Surf’s up at Surf Club Harbor, a state-of-the-art, 27,000-square-foot wave pool at Carowinds’ Carolina Harbor that offers everyone in the family the opportunity to catch a wave. With eight massive generators cranking out monstrous waves up to six feet high, you’ll feel like a world-class surfer riding the mighty waves of the Atlantic Ocean.
Are tiny ripples more your speed or do you have tiny surfers? The ultra-accessible, zero-drop base of the pool will be the ideal spot for you. Kiddos will love the super-fun, interactive water geysers designed just for them at the pool’s entrance. Plus – could it get any better? – enjoy live entertainment on the outdoor stage as you soak in the day’s fun.
Height Requirement: Children less than 52" tall in bare feet or those who are inexperienced or non-swimmers are required to wear a life jacket. Children less than 42" tall in bare feet must wear a life jacket and be accompanied by a supervising companion. A supervising companion may accompany up to 2 children.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- Two large wave pools with depths ranging from 0 ft. (0 cm) to 6 ft. (182.88 cm). Waves are generated for 5 minutes on, and then 5 minutes off. During wave action, strenuous activity is required. Prolonged exposure to wave action may result in fatigue. Exercise caution in deep water.
- Children less than 52" tall in bare feet or those who are inexperienced or non-swimmers are required to wear a life jacket. Children less than 42" tall in bare feet must wear a life jacket and be accompanied by a supervising companion. A supervising companion may accompany up to 2 children.
- Access to the attraction is available via the zero depth entry.
- This attraction is wheelchair accessible, although the water level may not exceed the height of the seat on the chair. A water wheelchair is available for guests requiring additional assistance. Please speak to a member of our Aquatics Supervisory team to obtain access to a water wheelchair.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities or be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Riders who have a cervical collar or neck brace, broken collar bone or braced arm cast may not be permitted. Riders who have a full arm or full leg cast may be restricted in water depth.
- Hand held infants must be accompanied by a supervising companion and will be restricted in water depth.
- Guests must be able to maintain independent seated postural control and must have appropriate observed behavior or be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.