Carolina Harbor Waterpark Information
We look forward to your visit to the all-new Carolina Harbor waterpark! Entry into the waterpark is included with general admission into Carowinds or your Season Pass.
To participate in water park attractions, appropriate swimwear is required. Here are some recommendations to help you plan your visit:
- Appropriate swimwear is required. Thongs or transparent clothing are not permitted. We reserve the right to determine the appropriateness of swimwear.
- Guests wearing swimwear with metal buttons, rivets, zippers, or snaps will not be permitted to ride Pirate’s Plank, or the body slides of Storm Surge, Pirate’s Landing, Kiddy Hawk Cove, and Seaside Splashworks.
- Footwear is not permitted on Carolina Harbor attractions.
- Guests requiring special accommodation should speak to a member of the Aquatics management team. Specifically designed attire made out of lycra or nylon type materials will be considered. Due to attraction manufacturer requirements, some riding restrictions may apply.
- Diaper dependent guests are required to wear swim diapers or a diaper specifically designed for aquatic use.
- When exiting Carolina Harbor, shirts, shorts, and shoes are required.
To ensure the safest experience for all guests during their visit, the following rules are in effect. We appreciate your cooperation in this regard.
- Attractions may have specific height, weight, and safety requirements. Please refer to the Safety Guide sign posted at each attraction to make an informed decision as to whether the attraction is right for you.
- Please refrain from running, horseplay, and other boisterous activities.
- Glassware and similar material with a tendency to shatter on impact are not permitted in Carolina Harbor.
- For safety reasons, diving is not permitted at any attraction.
- Carolina Harbor and Carowinds is a smoke-free environment. Smoking is only permitted in designated smoking areas.
- Keep an eye on your young children. Children should not be left unattended at any time.
- Please secure all loose articles, including hats, glasses, and jewelry when riding. Cameras, cell phones and video recording devices may not be used on any slide or in any changing area or restroom.
- Water toys, whistles, and inflatable assists are not permitted.
- Masks and snorkels are not permitted at any water attraction.
- Hearing devices or any other electronic devices may be damaged by water. Please take the necessary steps to protect such items.
- According to crowd size, time at the water attractions and access to Carolina Harbor may be limited.
A water wheelchair is available for guests requiring additional assistance when at Tidal Wave Bay, Surf Club Harbor, or Coastal Currents. The water wheelchair may be used by multiple guests on the same day. Pool lifts are available at Sand Dune Lagoon and Camp Wilderness pool. During your visit, please speak to a member of our Aquatics management team to obtain access to the water wheelchair or the pool lifts and for further accessibility information.
Cabana Rentals include complimentary inner tubes for use at Tidal Wave Bay and Surf Club Harbor.