Don't Miss Out On the Fun
Join in all of the fun and thrills this season with a Gold Season Pass!
Why Should You Have a Season Pass to Carowinds?
Here are our 100 favorite reasons!
Benefits & Perks | Reasons 1 - 22
1. Easy Math + Easy Value = A Season Pass pays for itself in less than two visits.
2. Ring in the holiday season with free admission to the all-new WinterFest with a Gold or Platinum Season Pass.
3. No need for a time machine when you can take a step back through time and experience the new County Fair all year.
4. Take our new four rides for a spin – over and over and over again.
5. Make the park your second home with unlimited visits all season long.
6. Ride and slide as much as you want with access to Carowinds and Carolina Harbor waterpark.
7. Start your visit off right with Early Ride Time on the world’s tallest and fastest giga coaster, Fury 325.
8. Treat your family to fun in the sun with unlimited visits to Carolina Harbor waterpark.
9. Free parking with a Gold Season Pass? Yes, please!
10. Become a VIP with exclusive invites to events and experiences at the park.
11. Get a head start on your day with early park entry.
12. Become everyone’s favorite BFF with Bring-A-Friend discounted ticket offers.
13. Go prehistoric with free entry into Dinosaur’s Alive!
14. Stay where you play with a 10% discount at Camp Wilderness Resort.
15. Re-up on your fun next season with a special renewal price.
16. Save on swag with a 10% discount on merchandise.
17. Stop by for a ride and be on your way – you can come and go as you please.
18. Grab your favorite spot at Carolina Harbor with early entry into the waterpark.
19. Have it made in the shade with discounts on luxury cabanas in Carolina Harbor.
20. Rejoice over discounted tickets to our religious concerts.
21. Get an early viewing at our Cirque Imagine preview event.
22. Enjoy exclusive splash time on some of your favorite waterpark attractions.
Carolina Traditions | Reasons 23 - 34
23. A Season Pass is the best entertainment value in the Carolinas.
24. Be in two places at the same time on the Carolina state line!
25. Be treated like family with warm, Carolina hospitality.
26. Experience authentic regional cuisine from our culinary team.
27. Get unparalleled views of Uptown Charlotte on Fury 325 and Carolina SkyTower.
28. Carolina BBQ – nuff said!
29. Take a selfie on the state line and watch the likes roll in. #WeAreCarolina
30. Go to Carolina in your mind…and in person anytime you like.
31. Travel across the state line at speeds up to 95mph on Fury 325
32. Nothing beats those Carolina sunsets over the park.
33. Spend a day lodging under the blue Carolina sky at Carolina Harbor waterpark.
34. Join the tradition of creating memories at the place where the Carolinas come together.
Events & Entertainment | Reasons 35 - 51
35. Don’t miss a moment of Taste of the Carolinas and revisit every weekend.
36. With six new shows in 2017, you’ll never stop being entertained.
37. Meet and greet with your favorite park characters. Laughter will ensue.
38. Try every staple dish from seven Carolina regions during Taste of the Carolinas.
39. Watch your kids go bananas at KidsFest in July.
40. Win a prize for bae, all day, errrrday with the new Game Card.
41. See it rain on a sunny day during the all-new show, The Rainmaker.
42. Spend your 4th of July watching the skies come alive over Carowinds.
43. Revisit your favorite decade of music and relive other classics during the new show Decades Live.
44. Make regular lunch dates with your favorite PEANUTS characters in Harmony Hall.
45. Get down to the sound of the Carowinds Brass Brigade, the best brass band in all the land.
46. Perfect the official dance of the Carolina coast, the shag, during Carolina Beach Bash.
47. Unwind and kickback to the sounds of the Catawba Creek Duo.
48. Take in the sweet sounds of New Roots Bluegrass at the Crossroads Gazebo.
49. Sharing popcorn during family movie night at Dine-In Movies.
50. Get to know the cast members of your favorite shows.
51. Be amazed during every performance of Cirque Imagine.
Tasty Goodness | Reasons 52 - 62
52. Indulge your sweetest desires with delicious new treats from the County Fair.
53. Have funnel cake anytime you want!
54. Score discounts on all food, including candy apples and homemade fudge.
55. Enjoy authentic Carolina BBQ – fresh off the smoker.
56. The shrimp at Harbor House is always a dinner option.
57. Try over 100 soda combinations at Coca-Cola Marketplace.
58. Conquer the world’s largest funnel cake, or ask a friend for help.
59. Get a discount on your favorite Starbucks beverage with a Gold Season Pass.
60. Stop by the park anytime for dessert or ice cream.
61. Eat Chick-Fil-A™ almost every day with our All-Season Dining Plan.
62. Taste your way through the Carolinas during Taste of the Carolinas, then circle back again for your favorites dishes.
Rides & Thrills | Reasons 63 - 74
63. A summer with Fury 325, voted the world’s best steel roller coaster by the readers of Amusement Today.
64. From zero to hero, work your way up to the biggest thrills in the park.
65. Conquer two of the tallest steel coasters in North America.
66. Find all the golden gnomes in Plants vs. Zombies 3Z Arena.
67. Fly so much you become a bird on Nighthawk and Afterburn.
68. Showoff your new bathing suit while basking in the sun at Surf Club Harbor.
69. Walk the plank of Blackbeard’s Revenge and take on our biggest water slides.
70. The weight of the world disappears during zero-G free-falls on Drop Zone.
71. Never ending slides at Carolina Harbor.
72. Reconnect with your inner child at Camp Snoopy.
73. Spend an entire day in the lazy river – judgment free.
74. Fly without growing wings.
Fall Fun at Carowinds | Reasons 75 - 82
75. Enjoy four seasons of fun and experience Carowinds during the spring, summer, fall and winter.
76. Gold and Platinum Season Passholders get free admission to SCarowinds, giving you unlimited access to our scream park.
77. Go trick-or-treating during our family friendly fall festival, The Great Pumpkin Fest.
78. There are over 450 monsters awaiting your every visit to SCarowinds, and they love regulars.
79. Get to know our haunted mazes like the back of your hand and increase your odds of escaping.
80. Watch the PEANUTS Gang dance to Thriller, something that never gets old.
81. Helping your little one find their favorite mumpkin at The Great Pumpkin Fest.
82. Night rides during SCarowinds – a bucket list item for sure.
The All-New WinterFest at Carowinds | Reasons 83 - 91
83. Get free admission to the all-new WinterFest with a Gold Season Pass.
84. Create a new family tradition that you can revisit every year.
85. Witness nightly Lighting Ceremonies with our 70-foot-tall Christmas tree, one of the largest in the Carolinas.
86. Become immersed in the season’s spirit with specular holiday lights and décor.
87. You’re never too big to have your photo taken with Santa.
88. With nearly a dozen live shows, our live entertainment is the gift that keeps giving.
89. Watch the park become magically transformed into a winter wonderland.
90. No matter the weather, you’re always sure to find some snow at WinterFest.
91. We’re always serving holiday dinner during WinterFest, with smoked turkey, carved hams and sugary treats.
Your Best Season Ever | Reasons 92 - 100
92. The phrase “I’m bored” will be eliminated from your speech.
93. You always have the perfect place to plan a date with your sweetie.
94. Spending quality family time and enjoying the fresh air.
95. A day at the park means an early bedtime for the little ones.
96. Snap the day away with our new SnapChat filters.
97. Make new friends that will last a lifetime.
98. Your Instagram feed will be on point!
99. Ending your night with a ride under the stars.
100. Creating your Best. Summer. Ever.
Share your favorite reason to have a Season Pass to Carowinds using #CA100Reasons!