Carowinds Cares Charitable Program
Carowinds Cares Charitable Ticket Donation Program
At Carowinds, we are dedicated to making people happy with fun, thrills, and memorable experiences. We strive to support our neighbors through an active community relations program ranging from long standing and valued relationships with:
- The Juvenile Diabetes Research Fund (JDRF) of Greater Western Carolinas: www.gwc.jdrf.org
- Make-A-Wish Foundation of Central and Western North Carolina: www.nc.wish.org
- Give Kids The World, Passport for Kids Program: www.gktw.org
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters of Greater Charlotte: www.bbbscharlotte.org
Carowinds Cares Donation Criteria
- Organizations are limited to two (2) Carowinds Regular Single Day Admission tickets per request. Only one (1) request per organization will be accepted within a twelve (12) month period.
- Donations will only be made to federally licensed 501(c)(3) not-for-profit charitable organizations. An organization’s 501(c)(3) tax organization number will be required with the request. Scholarships or donations for individuals or teams will not be considered, unless 501(c)(3) licensed.
- Requests must be received a minimum of sixty (60) days prior to the event date.
- Tickets are only valid for the year printed on the tickets. Requests may not be made for future seasons nor may any unused tickets be used for the following operating season.
- Competitions, recognition events, holiday parties, door prizes, give-a-ways, and/or reward or other incentive programs are only eligible if affiliated with a federally licensed 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization, and the tax ID number is provided.
- Organizations affiliated with political groups or controversial causes will not be eligible.
- Donations are made on a first-come-first-served basis. Once the allotted number of tickets are reached, requests will be closed for the 2015 year.
How Can We Apply?
- Please send a request for tickets via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please make sure the email includes the following important information:
- Name of the organization and your 501(c)(3)/Tax Identification number
- Date of the event you are requesting tickets for
- Address where tickets are to be sent to
- Brief description of the non-profit (website links are helpful)
Please note that due to the large number of requests we receive every year, we are unable to respond to individual phone calls or inquiries.