Carowinds is proud to support the work of non-profits throughout the Carolinas with our Carowinds Cares charitable ticket donation program. We recognize the importance of supporting our community and annually donate over $400,000 worth of tickets to support the non-profits and volunteers who work hard to improve our region through their organizations.
Please check our guidelines to see if you qualify for a ticket donation:
- Donations will only be made to federally licensed 501c3 not-for-profit charitable organizations.
- Priority is given to organizations serving children and families in North and South Carolina.
- Organizations are limited to two (2) Carowinds Regular Single Day Admission tickets per request.
- Only one (1) request per organization will be accepted within a twelve (12) month period. Requests must be received a minimum of sixty (60) days prior to the event date, to allow us time to process.
- Tickets are only valid for the year printed on the tickets. Requests may not be made for future seasons nor may any unused tickets be used for the following operating season.
- Tickets are only available during our operation season from spring to fall; we are not able to accommodate requests for events during the winter months.
- Organizations affiliated with political groups or controversial causes will not be eligible.
If you qualify and would like to submit a request please fill out the form below. Please understand that we receive a large number of requests and are unable to respond to each one individually, if your request is accepted you will receive notification within 60 days. Kindly note that follow up phone calls and emails slow down the review process.
Thank you for thinking of Carowinds and giving us the opportunity to support so many wonderful organizations!