Carowinds Introduces Newly-Expanded Cocktail Menu for 2022
The food and beverage team at Carowinds is always looking for unique opportunities to make the food and beverage offerings at the park innovative, delicious, and picture worthy. In 2022, Carowinds introduces a signature cocktail menu featuring new cocktails.
Six of the cocktails are inspired by Carowinds’ world-class roller coasters. Some match the coaster track it was inspired by, while others share a deeper story.
- The Senior – Tito’s Vodka and orange juice. Inspired by ‘The Intimidator’ Dale Earnhardt’s favorite cocktail, the Screwdriver.
- Afterburn – Tito’s Vodka, Sprite, and blue curaçao topped with a lime, lemon, and orange.
- Liquid Fury – Captain Morgan, melon liqueur, pineapple juice, and blue curaçao.
- Cherry Vortex – 1800 Reposado Tequila, Sprite, and grenadine topped with a lime and maraschino cherries.
- Carolina Goldrusher – Jim Beam, lemonade, honey syrup, and edible gold glitter, topped with gold nugget rock candy.
- Nighthawk – Rum, cranberry juice, ginger beer, and blue curacao topped with a lemon.
The six remaining cocktails on the menu are inspired by the Carolinas. The themes of these cocktails complement various themed areas of the park.
- Lowcountry Lemonade – Tito's vodka, lemonade, and sweet tea topped with a lemon.
- The Local – Jack Daniels, peach schnapps, and Sprite topped with an orange and peach sweet and sour candies.
- Loaded Lemonade – Jim Beam, lemonade, pineapple juice, and grenadine topped with a lemon and maraschino cherries.
- Dark ‘n’ Stormy – Goslings Black Rum, and ginger beer topped with a lime.
- Blue Ridge Sunrise – Sugarland Moonshine, orange juice, and grenadine topped with an orange wheel and maraschino cherries.
- Honey Suckle – Bacardi Rum, lemonade, and honey syrup topped with a lemon.
Where to Enjoy Carowinds’ Signature Cocktails
Carowinds features two bars where the cocktails are served, along with a curated wine and beer selection, including the Copperhead Strike IPA, a special brew created in collaboration with Sycamore Brewing.
Harmony Hall, Carowinds’ flagship dining location, features a bar to the side of the main dining room. The area offers bar seating, high-top seating, and large television screens. During the summer months, guests can enjoy an additional bar on the Harmony Hall patio.
Blue Ridge Bar
Blue Ridge Country Kitchen, a guest-favorite dining location, located in the heart of Blue Ridge Junction, across from Copperhead Strike. On the outside of the restaurant to the left is a patio featuring the bar. From the patio, guests can enjoy the sights and sounds of the midway.
With unlimited visit access all season long, a 2022 Gold Pass allows guests to visit Carowinds throughout the year during our public operating days. Many Season Passholders enjoy stopping by the park in the evening for dinner, drinks, and the atmosphere.
Fun for Grownups
Alcoholic beverages can be purchased at Carowinds by all guests 21 years of age or older. Carowinds associates are responsible vendors, follow strict ID guidelines and reserve the right to refuse alcohol service as deemed necessary.
Any guest who wishes to purchase an alcoholic beverage at Carowinds must present one of the following valid forms of identification:
- U.S. state driver’s license (includes U.S. territories*)
- U.S. state ID (includes U.S. territories*)
- U.S. military ID
- Original passport
- NEXUS card issued by U.S. Customs and Border Patrol (Canadian guests only)
- All guests visiting from outside of the United States are required to present both a valid passport as well as another form of government-issued photo ID from their country of origin.
Alcoholic beverages must be consumed within designated areas. Alcohol sales will end one hour prior to scheduled park closing time, or at park management discretion. Guests must present valid ID at all times.
Carowinds has a very strict policy of one drink per transaction, per valid form of identification. An adult of age with proper valid forms of identification must be present per drink before each drink will be served. All servers will need to see each person who is ordering an alcoholic beverage.
Alcoholic beverages are intended only for responsible adults of legal drinking age in the United States of America (21 years old or older).
Please do NOT drink and drive. If you need transportation, use a designated driver or a rideshare service. And please be careful when crossing the street after drinking.
Carowinds does not advocate or encourage the abuse of alcoholic beverages. Please drink responsibly and with moderation.