Why should you have a Season Pass to Carowinds?
Here are our 100 favorite reasons.
Here are our 100 favorite reasons.
(Share yours using #CA100REASONS)
Benefits and Perks
Rides and Thrills
- Come and go like you own the place with unlimited visits all season long.
- Unlimited family outings to the all-new Carolina Harbor waterpark.
- Free Parking with a Gold Season Pass? Yes, Please!
- Exclusive access to special Season Passholder events.
- Shriek, scream and get scared with free admission to SCarowinds with a Gold Pass!
- Early ride times on the world's tallest and fastest giga coaster - Fury 325.
- Early birds get the perk of exclusive access to the park.
- Grab your favorite spot at Carolina Harbor with early access.
- Share the love with friends with Bring-A-Friend discounted ticket offers.
- Go prehistoric with free entry into Dinosaur's Alive.
- Stay where you play and save 10% at Camp Wilderness Resort.
- Never go hungry with an All-Season Dining Plan.
- Season Passholders who renew get discounted pricing.
- Be among the first to experience Carolina Harbor at our Exclusive Preview Weekend!
- Exclusive Access to the Season Pass Portal to access additional special offers.
- Quench your thirst all season long with with an All-Season Refillable Souvenir Bottle.
- Stay a few hours or all day - have it your way with freedom and flexibility.
- Save 10% on Food and Beverage purchases.
- Low monthly payments make it easy and affordable for the whole family.
- Save on merchandise with a 10% discount. #swag
- Capture, collect and save every memory all-season with professional pictures from FunPix.
- Relax in style with discounts on our luxury cabanas in Carolina Harbor waterpark.
- Enjoy early splash times on Blackbeard's Revenge & Surf Club Harbor.
- Stop by after work or school - it doesn't matter when you visit.
- Rejoice over discounted tickets to our religious concerts.
- Run with joy and discounted rates during our Run and Ride marathon event.
- Win prizes during our special Season Passholder-only appreciation events.
- Get a sneak peek at Cirque Imagine before the show debuts.
- Get to know the park like the back of your hand.
- Feel the sting of Fury 325 all summer long!
- From zero to hero - work your way up to the biggest thrills in the park.
- Hone your gaming skills with Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warefare: 3Z Arena - the world's first intra-active 3D digital experience.
- Conquer your fear of heights on two of the tallest steel coasters in North America.
- Catch an adrenaline rush on one of our 16 Thrill Rides.
- After riding the coasters, cool off at Carolina Harbor waterpark.
- Get intimidated by Intimidator over and over again.
- Try every seat on your favorite coaster
- Quality family time in Planet Snoopy never runs out.
- Walk the plank of Blackbeard's Revenge and drop it when you're hot.
- Soar on Nighthawk so much - you'll think you're a bird!
- That look on your kid's face…
- From mild to wild, Carolina Harbor waterpark has something for the entire family!
- Ride Fury 325, the 2015 Golden Ticket Award winner for “Best New Ride” by the readers of Amusement Today.
- Watching your kid's first ride on Lucy's Crabby Cabbies
- Driving by on a random day, stop by for one roller coaster and be on your way!
- Take a family spin on the Character Carousel - a park tradition.
- Work on your summer tan in Coastal Currents.
- Catch beach-like waves at the new Surf Club Harbor wave pool.
- Defend your high score by becoming a Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare: 3Z Arena master!
- Watching your kids get a kick out of the new two-acre chidlrens' area in Carolina Harbor.
- Two states - one park: Where the Carolinas Come Together.
- Nothing beats Carolina hospitality.
- Experience authentic regional cuisine from our culinary team.
- Over 40 years of history, helping families build traditions and make memories!
- Be in two places at the same time with a picture on the state line. #WeAreCarolina
- It's the best entertainment value in the Carolinas.
- Take in a view of the Charlotte skyline from the Carolina Skytower.
- Nothing beats those Carolina sunsets over the park!
- Travel from North Carolina to South Carolina on Fury 325.
- Sharing the day with your family under those blue Carolina skies.
- Night rides under a canopy of stars.
Events and Entertainment
- Being able to visit the park before we open to the public at the Season Pass Preview Night.
- Eat, Taste and Experience the best of our region at Taste of the Carolinas
- Treat the little ones to KidsFest in July!
- Enjoy local Bands, Brews & BBQs on weekends in July/August!
- Sample a variety of craft brews, music and entertainment at our first annual Brew Fest.
- Sharing your popcorn during family movie night at Dine-In Movies.
- Experience the Carolinas most terrifying haunted attractions!
- Pop in on a Friday night to enjoy live music.
- Be amazed at the sensational stunts in the new Cirque Imagine show.
- Watching the fireworks light up the Carolina sky on the 4th of July.
- Kick back and take in a live country show over your favorite dish in Harmony Hall.
- Discover your inner child during a show in Plant Snoopy.
- Dress your kids up in costume to celebrate with the Peanuts characters for Halloween.
- Scream out loud with over 450 monsters at SCarowinds.
- Get to know the cast members in your favorite show.
- Have lunch with the Peanuts Gang!
- Dance in the streets and party in two states!
- Become BFFs with your favorite PEANUTS character.
- Get down and groove with the Carolina Brass Brigade.
- Laugh 'til it hurts at our unique park characters.
- Discover new shows at The Great Pumpkin Fest and SCarowinds.
Food and Fun
- Receive discounts on our world-famous homemade fudge and candy apples.
- Funnel Cake…'nuff said.
- Tasting your favorite Carolina BBQ fresh off the smoker.
- Try over 100 combinations of soda at our Coca-Cola Marketplace.
- Cure your sweet tooth with discounts at Carolina Candy.
- Share the world's largest funnel cake and enjoy a sweet discount.
- Enjoy a coffee at the new Starbucks.
- Buy a fabulous Carowinds t-shirt with a fabulous discount.
- Stop by the park for dessert or ice cream.
Your Best Summer Ever
- Spending time outside of the house with your friends and family!
- The perfect place for a date.
- An endless cure for summer boredom.
- An early bed time for the kids after a day at the park.
- Visiting with your friends and making new ones.
- Having that perfect picture - always.
- If you're looking for something to do, you always know where to find it.
- Your Instagram feed will be on point!
- Creating your Best. Summer. Ever.
And here are a few more reasons from our friends.