In-Park Performance Program
Program InformationReward your marching band or performance group with a day of excitement and thrills at Carowinds! Our performing groups program is an excellent opportunity for students to perform in a fun, exciting and relaxed environment with thousands of spectators. Your performance members become the center of attention as they march down the midways, perform on one of our outdoor stages or Open the Park with a performance.
Performance DatesPerformance Opportunities Available throughout Carowinds 2014 Operating Season*
- Park Opening Performance- Be the First to Greet Guests as they arrive to Carowinds!
- Outdoor Stages- Perform before Carowinds Guests on one of our outdoor performance stages
- March Down the Midway of Carowinds and be the center of attention! *Performance dates are based upon availability! Advance Reservations Required! Limited Availability!
- Unless otherwise noted, all ticket orders (admission and meal) must be pre-paid fourteen (14) days prior to your visit to allow sufficient time to process your order. Orders received less than seven (7) days prior to your visit will be held at the Group Sales building, located at the front gate, for pick up. Season Pass holders do not count toward your group size.
- Admission tickets, meal tickets and bottomless soda wristbands are non-refundable. No rain checks are offered.
- Payment must be made via school check, money order (payable to “Carowinds”) or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover accepted). Unfortunately, personal checks or purchase orders are not accepted.
- All school checks will be processed through Telecheck for approval. If declined, another method of payment will be requested.
- Chaperones: one (1) chaperone admission ticket will be given for every fifteen (15) admission tickets purchased, unless otherwise noted. Complimentary chaperone tickets do not include boxed lunches. Please call if you need to order these individually.
- Parking: Bus parking is free. Bus drivers will receive a complimentary admission ticket when presenting their Commercial Driver's License (CDL) at the Group Sales building, located at the front gate (does not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands).
Register Online Today
Program Pricing$30.00 per person (ages 3 and older) - includes admission and educational seminar
Download Performance in the Park Order Form.
All ticket orders received before January 2, 2014 will be held and processed at that time.