Program InformationCarowinds is excited to host the first annual Youth Leadership conference presented by Stu Saunders – founder of the Youth Leadership Camps of Canada. In what will become an annual program at Carowinds, we’re combining education with entertainment to develop leadership skills through this unique day of seminars, activities and of course FUN!
Stu Saunders in one of the most successful and effective speakers in North America having almost 20 years of
experience affecting people to change. Stu and his team from YLCC have developed an exciting Leadership Program for Carowinds that will teach your student the skills and attitudes that make student leaders effective. Your YLCC Leadership Day includes:
- A morning presentation from Stu Saunders and guest speakers
- Break out sessions with YLCC staff
- In Park Leadership Building Activities
- Lunch & Wrap Up by Stu and his team
Program DateFriday, April 25, 2014. Session begins at 9:00 am
Park Hours this day are 9:00 am - 6:00 pm (subject to change)
Program Pricing$45.00 per person (ages 3 and older) - includes admission, seminars and a boxed lunch
$19.99 for Season Pass Holders, which includes meal and programming
Download Youth Leadership Day Ticket Order Form.
All ticket orders received received before January 2014 will be held and processed at that time.
- Unless otherwise noted, all ticket orders (admission and meal) must be pre-paid fourteen (14) days prior to your visit to allow sufficient time to process your order. Orders received less than seven (7) days prior to your visit will be held at the Group Sales building, located at the front gate, for pick up. Season Pass holders do not count toward your group size.
- Admission tickets, meal tickets and bottomless soda wristbands are non-refundable. No rain checks are offered.
- Payment must be made via school check, money order (payable to “Carowinds”) or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover accepted). Unfortunately, personal checks or purchase orders are not accepted.
- All school checks will be processed through Telecheck for approval. If declined, another method of payment will be requested.
- Chaperones: one (1) chaperone admission ticket will be given for every fifteen (15) admission tickets purchased, unless otherwise noted. Complimentary chaperone tickets do not include boxed lunches. Please call if you need to order these individually.
- Parking: Bus parking is free. Bus drivers will receive a complimentary admission ticket when presenting their Commercial Driver's License (CDL) at the Group Sales building, located at the front gate (does not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands).