Program InformationCarowinds Grad Fest is an exclusive once-in-a-lifetime night-time celebration for High School Seniors, as Carowinds Opens an Exclusive Night just for you. High School Seniors and their Chaperones will celebrate in the safety and security of the Thrill Capital of the Southeast, where they’ll enjoy some of most exciting rides, live concerts, DJ/Dance parties and MORE!
It’s a night of action, thrills, and live music and unforgettable to share with their classmates.
ONE UNBELIEVABLE PARK…ONE UNFORGETABLE NIGHT! Your GradFest Experience includes:
- Exclusive Night at Carowinds on Friday, May 16th, 2014
- Amazing attractions, live concerts, multiple dance parties with live DJs, and more!
- LOCAL BAND PRADIGY GT TO PERFORM
- Special Fireworks Show!
- REGISTER ONLINE TODAY!
- Download Registration Form
- Download Grad Fest Ticket Order Form
CHAPERONES ARE VIPS AT CAROWINDS’ GRADFEST ‘14
EXCLUSIVE CHAPERONE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- FREE admission (one ticket for every ten paying students).
- FREE Fast Lane Plus access* at participating attractions.
- Exclusive chaperone-only lounges with complimentary snacks and beverages
Program DateFriday, May 16, 2014 7:00 pm - 12:Midnight
Program Pricing$39.00 per person - includes admission (season passes not valid for GradFest)
Download Grad Fest Ticket Order Form.
All ticket orders received before January 1, 2014 will be held and processed at that time.
- Unless otherwise noted, all ticket orders must be pre-paid fourteen (14) days prior to your visit to allow sufficient time to process your order. Orders received less than seven (7) days prior to your visit will be held at the Group Sales building, located at the front gate, for pick up. Season Passes are not accepted for this event.
- Admission tickets, any meal tickets and bottomless soda wristbands are non-refundable. No rain checks are offered.
- Payment must be made via school check, money order (payable to “Carowinds”) or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover accepted). Unfortunately, personal checks or purchase orders are not accepted.
- All school checks will be processed through Telecheck for approval. If declined, another method of payment will be requested.
- Chaperones: one (1) chaperone admission ticket will be given for every ten (10) admission tickets purchased, unless otherwise noted.
- Parking: GROUPS ARE REQUIRES TO USE SCHOOL BASED OR MOTOR COACH TRANSPORTATION! NO INDIVIDUAL CARS ARE ALLOWED. Bus parking is free. Bus drivers will receive a complimentary admission ticket when presenting their Commercial Driver's License (CDL) at the Group Sales building, located at the front gate (does not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands).