Program InformationThis academic adventure will allow young learners to see first-hand how these pre-historic creatures lived and interacted with our world. Young Learners will embark on an interactive adventure inside Dinosaurs Live, then watch an exciting 3-D movie and engage in a question and answer session with a Paleontologist!
Featuring Guest Paleontologist Christian M. Cicimurri
Program DatesMay 27, 28, and 29, 2014
Sessions are limited, so advance reservations are recommended. Appropriate for Grades K-3.
Park Opens at 10:00 am and first session begins at 10:15 am. Please consult a Youth Programs Representative for additional information
Reigster Your Students Today for Dinos Roar
Program Pricing$30.00 per person (ages 3 and older) - includes admission to Carowinds, Dinosaurs Alive and educational seminar
Download Dinos Roar Ticket Order Form.
All ticket orders received received before January 2014 will be held and processed at that time.
- Unless otherwise noted, all ticket orders (admission and meal) must be pre-paid fourteen (14) days prior to your visit to allow sufficient time to process your order. Orders received less than seven (7) days prior to your visit will be held at the Group Sales building, located at the front gate, for pick up. Season Pass holders do not count toward your group size.
- Admission tickets, meal tickets and bottomless soda wristbands are non-refundable. No rain checks are offered.
- Payment must be made via school check, money order (payable to “Carowinds”) or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover accepted). Unfortunately, personal checks or purchase orders are not accepted.
- All school checks will be processed through Telecheck for approval. If declined, another method of payment will be requested.
- Chaperones: one (1) chaperone admission ticket will be given for every fifteen (15) admission tickets purchased, unless otherwise noted. Complimentary chaperone tickets do not include boxed lunches. Please call if you need to order these individually.
- Parking: Bus parking is free. Bus drivers will receive a complimentary admission ticket when presenting their Commercial Driver's License (CDL) at the Group Sales building, located at the front gate (does not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands).