Program InformationCarowinds is proud to announce a new and exciting Competition in 2014, our JROTC Cadet Corp Competition. Our Cadet Corp Competition provides each Cadet Corps a performance experience unlike any other. Directors and their ensembles have the opportunity to perform and drill in the unique on-site venues at Carowinds. Nationally known Military Drill Instructors will evaluate, judge and comment on your Cadets performance. Trophies will be awarded to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners in each division and each participating Cadet Corp will receive a certificate of participation.
JROTC Cadets Corps Click Here to Register
JROTC Cadet Competition Dates:
Saturday May 3rd, 2014 Download JROTC DRILL HANDBOOK (Revised)
- Registration Fee: $100.00 per JROTC School, not per performing group
- Unless otherwise noted, all ticket orders (admission and meal) must be pre-paid fourteen (14) days prior to your visit to allow sufficient time to process your order. Orders received less than seven (7) days prior to your visit will be held at the Group Sales building, located at the front gate, for pick up. Season Pass holders do not count toward your group size.
- Admission tickets, meal tickets and bottomless soda wristbands are non-refundable. No rain checks are offered.
- Payment must be made via school check, money order (payable to “Carowinds”) or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover accepted). Unfortunately, personal checks or purchase orders are not accepted.
- All school checks will be processed through Telecheck for approval. If declined, another method of payment will be requested.
- Chaperones: one (1) chaperone admission ticket will be given for every fifteen (15) admission tickets purchased, unless otherwise noted. Complimentary chaperone tickets do not include boxed lunches. Please call if you need to order these individually.
- Parking: Bus parking is free. Bus drivers will receive a complimentary admission ticket when presenting their Commercial Driver's License (CDL) at the Group Sales building, located at the front gate (does not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands).
Performers: $39.00 per person (ages 3 and older) - includes admission and performance
Non-Performers: $33.00 per person (ages 3 and older) - includes admission
Download JROTC Ticket Order Form
All ticket orders received received before January 2014 will be held and processed at that time.