Amusement Park 101
Program InformationLearn what it takes to run the business of FUN at the Thrill Capital of the Southeast! Your students will embark on an educational journey, as Key Representatives from Carowinds will hold a round table discussion to discuss the key areas of managing the exciting business of amusement parks. Space and sessions are limited. Seminar begins at 12:15 pm, each day, should this session fill up, more times will be added.
Program DatesMay 27, 28, 29, and 30 2014 - seminar begins at 12:15 each day, doors open at 12:00 noon
Program Pricing$30.00 per person (ages 3 and older) - includes admission and educational seminar
Download Amusement Park 101 Ticket Order Form.
All ticket orders received received before January 2014 will be held and processed at that time.
- Unless otherwise noted, all ticket orders (admission and meal) must be pre-paid fourteen (14) days prior to your visit to allow sufficient time to process your order. Orders received less than seven (7) days prior to your visit will be held at the Group Sales building, located at the front gate, for pick up. Season Pass holders do not count toward your group size.
- Admission tickets, meal tickets and bottomless soda wristbands are non-refundable. No rain checks are offered.
- Payment must be made via school check, money order (payable to “Carowinds”) or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover accepted). Unfortunately, personal checks or purchase orders are not accepted.
- All school checks will be processed through Telecheck for approval. If declined, another method of payment will be requested.
- Chaperones: one (1) chaperone admission ticket will be given for every fifteen (15) admission tickets purchased, unless otherwise noted. Complimentary chaperone tickets do not include boxed lunches. Please call if you need to order these individually.
- Parking: Bus parking is free. Bus drivers will receive a complimentary admission ticket when presenting their Commercial Driver's License (CDL) at the Group Sales building, located at the front gate (does not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands).