RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE PLUS!
Feel The Sting on the world's tallest and fastest giga coaster - Fury 325! Riders begin their adventure on one of three 32-passenger, open-air trains to the peak height of 325 feet - following a dramatic 81-degree drop. Then, like an angry hornet chasing its target, riders race into a massive 190-foot tall barrel turn and a high-speed S-curve reaching speeds of up to 95 mph.
Just above the front entrance of Carowinds, riders experience an astonishing 91-degree overbanked horseshoe turn, and then take the "HIVE DIVE" underneath a pedestrian bridge, swarming at full force into the back half of the ride, through a high speed banked curve, camelback hill and an intense double maneuver.
Fury 325 is North America's longest steel coaster, and is over 1.25 miles long. The average ride time is 3.25 minutes, and the ride crosses both North and South Carolina state lines. Fury 325 does not let up during its full throttle swarm!
Do you have #FuryFever?
Height Requirement: 54” minimum
- 325 Feet
- 95 MPH
- 3.4 Minutes
Rider Safety Information
Rider Safety Information
- A high speed, steel, giga coaster which takes riders to a maximum height of 325 feet reaching speeds up to 95 mph. Riders will experience weightlessness and rapid movements from side to side.
- An individual lap bar and seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size. A test seat is located at the ride entrance which can be used to ensure proper function and comfort prior to waiting in line.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities; one functioning arm and two functioning legs. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride.
- Amputations must be below the ankle. Alternatively, guests with certain amputations may be able to ride with the use of a separate full body harness provided the guest has remaining leg and arm remnants to be secured by the harness.
- Prosthetics are not permitted on this ride. Guests should check with Guest Services or speak with a member of the Ride Supervisory team to determine if they are eligible to ride using the full body harness or without the prosthetic.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, or broken collar bone are not permitted to ride. Casts are not permitted.
- Alternate Access is available at the ride exit where guests using a wheelchair will encounter an elevator. Press the elevator intercom button for assistance from a ride operator. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into the seat.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering or exiting, as they will shift.
- Loose articles that are not able to be stored in a cargo pocket are not permitted in line.
- Warning: This ride contains strobe lighting.
- Warning: This ride utilizes magnetic systems.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional accessibility information.