Print & GoSave Time and Money! Buy and print your tickets at home. Buy Now
Pet KennelPets are not allowed inside Carowinds (except for service animals). Carowinds does provide accommodations for pets on a daily basis at the Pet Kennel. The Pet Kennel is located to the left of Guest Services at the security claim office.
- Reservations are not accepted.
- Overnight lodging is not available.
- An individual registering a pet must be at least 18 years of age and must sign a registration sheet. The same individual must check out the pet, and sign the registration sheet.
- ALL BREEDS of dogs are accepted as long as they are under control. Any animal that can be SAFELY kept at Pet Kennel will be accepted.
- All types of animals are accepted providing there is a kennel of the appropriate size available.
- Birds can be left in their own cages and then placed inside one of the pet kennels.
- Ferrets and similar animals must be in their own cages.
- Shot records are not required.
- Pets are permitted at the Camp Wilderness Wilderness Resort at no extra charge, but must be kept on a leash at the guest's site.
The Pet Kennel is open daily throughout the regular Park operating season from Park opening until the Park is secured for the evening.
- Guests can provide food.
- Water will be provided.
- $10 per pet
- Special care, such as physically handling an animal by Carowinds personnel, cannot be allowed
- Associate is not authorized to perform special care such as handling, walking or feeding pets.
- Guests are welcome to visit and/or walk pets in the designated areas at any time during the day.
- Kennels are fiberglass with metal fronts and come in two sizes and are assigned by the associate on duty.
- This area is enclosed and climate-controlled with the use of ventilation fans or air conditioning as needed.
- Width: 20”
- Height 20”
- Depth: 24 ½”
- Width: 32 ¾”
- Height: 23 ¾”
- Depth: 27 ½”