Print & GoSave Time and Money! Buy and print your tickets at home. Buy Now
Pet KennelPets are not allowed inside Carowinds (except for service animals). Carowinds does provide accommodations for pets on a daily basis at the Pet Kennel. The Pet Kennel is located to the left of the Main North Gate, in front of parking section No. 9. View Map
- Reservations are not accepted.
- Overnight lodging is not available.
- An individual registering a pet must be at least 18 years of age and must sign a registration sheet. The same individual must check out the pet and sign the registration sheet.
- ALL BREEDS of dogs are accepted as long as they are under control. Any animal that can be SAFELY kept at Pet Kennel will be accepted.
- All types of animals are accepted providing there is a kennel of the appropriate size available.
- Birds can be left in their own cages and then placed inside one of the pet kennels.
- Ferrets and similar animals must be in their own cages.
- Shot records are not required.
- Pets are permitted at the Camp Wilderness Resort at no extra charge, but must be kept on a leash at the guest's site.
Water will be provided for you pet throughout their visit, but owners are required to bring any food or medication.
We provide our pet kennel free of charge to park guests, but you will need to bring your own food.
Carowinds associates are not authorized to provide special care to animals. This includes, physically handling, walking and/or feeding pets. Guest are welcome to visit and/or walk pets in the designated areas at any time during the day.
All kennels are fiberglass with metal fronts and come in two sizes. This area is enclosed and climate-controlled with the use of ventilation fans or air conditioning as needed.
- Width: 20”
- Height 20”
- Depth: 24 ½”
- Width: 32 ¾”
- Height: 23 ¾”
- Depth: 27 ½”