Performance in the Park-2017(Please note the 2016 Performance in the Park Program has ended)
Program InformationReward the hard work of your marching band or performance group with a unique performing opportunity AND a day of rip-roaring FUN at Carowinds! Our Performance in the Park program is a superb chance for your students to share their talents in an exciting, yet relaxed environment with thousands of spectators. Your group members become the center of attention as they march down the midways or perform on one of our outdoor stages.
- Performing groups must consist of at least fifteen (15) members and must be pre-approved prior to arrival. All groups must be performing for educational purposes.
- Groups will perform at a designated location or march/perform along a designated route within the park.
- All performance members must be dressed in appropriate performance wardrobe.
Program DatesPerformance in the Park is offered all year long, based on availability.
$34.00 per person (ages 3 and older)
Only $5.00 per person for Season Pass Holders
2017 Order form is coming soon.
- Unless otherwise noted, all ticket orders (admission and meal) must be pre-paid ten (10) days prior to your visit to allow sufficient time to process your order. Orders received less than seven (7) days prior to your visit will be held at the North Gate Admission Services (Will Call) for pick-up. Season Pass holders do not count toward your group size.
- Admission tickets, meal tickets, and bottomless soda wristbands are non-refundable. No rain checks are offered.
- Payment must be made via school check, money order (payable to "Carowinds”) or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover accepted). Unfortunately, personal checks or purchase orders are not accepted.
- All school checks will be processed through Telecheck for approval. If declined, another method of payment will be requested.
- Chaperones: one (1) chaperone admission ticket will be given for every fifteen (15) admission tickets purchased, unless otherwise noted. Complimentary chaperone tickets do not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands.
- Bus parking is free. Bus drivers will receive a complimentary admission ticket when presenting their Commercial Driver's License (CDL) at the Group Sales building, located at the North Gate Admission Services window (does not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands).