JROTC Cadet Corps Competition
We are proud to announce our JROTC Cadet Corp Competition. Offering a performance experience like no other, this event allows Cadet Corps and their directors to display their skills in our on-site venues and be evaluated, judged and critiqued by nationally known military drill instructors. Each participating group will receive a Certificate of Participation and trophies will be awards to the top three performers.
- $100.00 group registration fee per participating school
Ticket Order Form Coming Soon
- Performer: $41.00 per person (ages 3 and older) - includes admission and performance
- Non-Performer: $33.00 per person (ages 3 and older) - includes admission
- Season Passholder: $5.00 - includes performance
- Unless otherwise noted, all ticket orders (admission and meal) must be pre-paid ten (10) days prior to your visit to allow sufficient time to process your order. Orders received less than seven (7) days prior to your visit will be held at the North Gate Admission Services (Will Call) for pick-up. Season Pass holders do not count toward your group size.
- Admission tickets, meal tickets, and bottomless soda wristbands are non-refundable. No rain checks are offered.
- Payment must be made via school check, money order (payable to "Carowinds”) or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover accepted). Unfortunately, personal checks or purchase orders are not accepted.
- All school checks will be processed through Telecheck for approval. If declined, another method of payment will be requested.
- Chaperones: one (1) chaperone admission ticket will be given for every fifteen (15) admission tickets purchased, unless otherwise noted. Complimentary chaperone tickets do not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands.
- Bus parking is free. Bus driveres will receive a complimentary admission ticket when presenting their Commercial Driver's License (CDL) at the Group Sales building, located at the North Gate Admission Services window (does not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands).
JROTC Information Request Form
Please fill out the information below to have a Carowinds representative contact you regarding our 2015 JROTC event.
CAROWINDS CLOSED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC ON SUNDAY, JUNE 26
This is a courtesy reminder that Carowinds will be closed to the general public for a private event on Sunday, June 26. We will resume normal operating hours on Monday, June 27 from 10 am to 10 pm.
» Operating Hours