Print & GoSave Time and Money! Buy and print your tickets at home. Buy Now
Media Pass Policy
Carowinds Media Pass Policy
Carowinds media pass policy allows journalists to become familiar with the park’s many story opportunities while enjoying a day with family or friends. This courtesy is for the media contact personally; tickets may not be set up under a family member's name or picked up by anyone other than the media contact.
Working media on assignment are provided complimentary admission and will be accompanied by a representative from the Public Relations Department to assist with information gathering.
Review the Media Pass Guidelines to see if you qualify:
• Credentialed media who live and work in our region within 250 miles of Carowinds.
• Working journalists only. Office, sales, operations or retired personnel do not qualify.
• Working journalists include:
- Print/Newspapers/Magazines: Owner, General Manager, Publisher, Editor, Reporter, Writer, Photographer
- Radio: Owner, General Manager, Program Director, News Director, Reporter, On-Air Personality, Writer, Producer for AM and FM stations only
- Television: Owner, General Manager, News Director, Assignment Editor, Reporter, On-Air Personality, Writer, Producer, Photographer
- Online: Websites and bloggers who can provide documentation that the site receives at least 10,000 hits/month.
- Freelance: Must provide written confirmation of assignment. (Sorry, theme park enthusiast and fan-based websites do not qualify as working media.)
Two (2) complimentary passes per season good for Sunday through Friday only. No Saturday passes will be issued as that is our busiest day. Passes are not valid for SCarowinds, concerts, or other special events. Please Note: There will be no ticket exchanges for the date submitted on your request. No exceptions.
We are aware that some newspapers, radio
How do I make a request?
Fill out the form below at least seven (7) days before you'd like to visit. No phone
Thanks for your interest!
LAST DAYS BEFORE SEASON PASS PRICING GOES UP!
Your fun is here and the best way to grab it is with a Gold Pass to Carowinds. From free parking to early access to the all-new Carolina Harbor waterpark; when you own a Gold Pass, it’s like you own the park.
But hurry, Season Pass prices go up May 31.
» Buy Now