Carowinds, the Premier Entertainment Destination of the Carolinas, is holding auditions for its 2015 season!
Please note: All interested persons are required to submit an online application and complete their pre-screen interview before they are allowed to audition. You should plan on completing your pre-screen interview at least one day before the audition date you plan to attend.
Date: February 7, 2015 & February 14, 2015
Time: 1pm until 4pm
Location: Carowinds (Employee Entrance)
Live Entertainment Shows:
• Performer 1 (Dancers 4’11” – 5’2”)
• Performer 2 (Singer / Dancers)
• Character Talent (4’7” – 5’2” – simple to moderate dance required)
• Attendants (simple to moderate dance required)
Auditions are on February 7, 2015 & February 14, 2015
Registration for Auditions is from 1pm until 4pm at Carowinds. Please use the Security Post 1 Employee Entrance (from I-77, continue past the main entrance on Carowinds Blvd, turn right onto Catawba Trace). Please wear comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes to the audition, as you will be asked to dance. Resume and headshot are appreciated. Singers: please prepare one song, and be prepared to sing the National Anthem, as well as “Take Me Out to the Ballgame.” A CD player and ipod 1/8” jack will be provided. 2014 Carowinds Associates will need to audition again for the 2015 season and should fill out an online application prior to auditioning. ALL other applicants are required to fill out online application at www.carowinds.com/jobs and are required to visit the employment office for a pre-screen interview prior to the Audition Date. Need more info? Email Carowinds Entertainment at Auditions@Carowinds.com
Non-Auditioned Entertainment Positions, Carowinds is also hiring the following positions:
Please note: All interested persons are required to submit and online application and complete a pre-screen interview before they can be contacted for a departmental interview. You are encourage to complete your pre-screen interview as soon as possible after you submit your application.
• Attendants for Dinosaur’s Alive!
• Attendants (Ushers) for our Theaters
• Park Ambassadors
• Costume / Wardrobe Tech 1 (Dressers)
• Costume / Wardrobe Tech 2 (Cutter / Stitchers)
• Entertainment Technician 1 (Follow Spot Operators, Deck Crew, Sound and Lighting Technicians)
• Entertainment Technician 2 (Part-time Special Events Crew)
• Operations Supervisors (Live Entertainment, Technical, and Halloween Haunt Department Supervisors)
• Area Supervisors (Technical Directors & Costume Shop Managers)