Print & GoSave Time and Money! Buy and print your tickets at home. Buy Now
Internships at Carowinds!Carowinds offers a unique atmosphere in which you can gain valuable hands-on experience in your chosen field. Many seasonal jobs can be modified to meet internship requirements at your school. Most internships are paid and are available to current college students. Some internships may require some evenings, weekends, and five to six days per week during the summer.
Applications will be distributed to the appropriate Park departments for review. All departments will evaluate their staffing needs and schedule interviews accordingly.
- Flexible scheduling that will work with your school schedule
- Travel Pay*
- Great management experience
- Resume enhancement
- Ability to network with numerous industry professionals
- Unlimited use of the park for yourself when not scheduled to work
- Option to participate in Employee Funded Group Benefit Plan*
- Associate parties scheduled throughout the season, with food, music, and rides
- All interns who complete the internship and continue to work for the Park for at least 30 days after the completion of the program will receive complementary tickets to Carowinds for the 2015 Season.
- 100 USD housing deposit
- Travel time of more than 30 miles from the park
- 18 years of age
- Hired and placed in an active internship
Carwoinds Employment Office
14523 Carowinds Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28273
* Requirements and information subject to change at any time.
LAST DAYS BEFORE SEASON PASS PRICING GOES UP!
Your fun is here and the best way to grab it is with a Gold Pass to Carowinds. From free parking to early access to the all-new Carolina Harbor waterpark; when you own a Gold Pass, it’s like you own the park.
But hurry, Season Pass prices go up May 31.
» Buy Now