Print & GoSave Time and Money! Buy and print your tickets at home. Buy Now
FundraisingTired of squeezing your organization's budget to the last penny? Carowinds offers excellent fund-raising opportunities! Come participate with us on extremely busy days to supplement our staff and earn money for your group while having a fun time!
If you would like to add your e-mail address to our contact list, please send your name, group name, and e-mail address to email@example.com.
Group Fundraising Information
The group check will be made payable to the name of the Non-profit Organization listed on the W-9 Form. The check will be sent by mail to the group leader within two weeks of the date volunteered. Please note that Carowinds must have a current W-9 form (Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification Form) on file before your check can be sent.
- Each volunteer will receive one 2016 Carowinds Courtesy Admission Ticket for every assigned shift they complete without incident.
- Tickets are valid from Park opening date in March 2016 - September 5, 2016, during regular operating days. No tickets will be issued for cancelled shifts, where no volunteering takes place.
- If volunteers arrive late or choose to leave early, they will not be eligible for a ticket. The ticket will be given to the volunteer at the end of their shift as they leave the Park through the associate gate (Security Post 2).
- Tickets earned by the volunteer are not to be resold under any circumstance. The ticket is valid for one-day admission to Carowinds only. The ticket is non-refundable, non-exhangeable and non-replaceable if lost or stolen, no rain checks will be issued once you enter the park; it is not valid for SCarowinds or during Park rentals or special events; it may be revoked (and the holder ejected from the Park) at the sole discretion of management without refund if misused, or the holder violates Park policies, rules and regulations.
- Unused 2015 tickets will not be exchanged for 2016 tickets.
- Each group/organization that brings total confirmed of volunteers will receive a $10.00 bonus per person donated to their group/organization.
- Preparing and serving foods and drinks, cash handling, cleaning and dishwashing. There are inside and outside locations.
- Cash handling, microphone and booth operation responsibilities. Most are open shelter.
- Ticketing taking and scanning Season Passes, ticket sales, cheerful welcoming of guests to Carowinds, cleaning and sweeping areas.
- Cash handling, guest assistance, cleaning, stocking and straightening shops.
- Keeping assigned Park midways and grounds clean by using a pan and broom. Volunteers are required to bend and are subject to weather conditions.
- Solid white polo or oxford style shirts are permitted. Sleeveless, crop tops, mesh, silk screened shirts, or logoed shirts are not permitted.
- Solid Tan or Khaki. No denim material. No cargo style pants may be worn. Pants must be worn around the waist and with a belt.
- Should be comfortable, closed foot shoes such as tennis or gym shoes, preferably in white or black. Sandals, open toed shoes or heels are not permitted.
- Only hats issued by Carowinds are permissible. Scarves, bandanas, "do rags," or knit hats are not permitted. Solid blue or black colored raincoats or jackets without any logos or designs may be worn during inclement weather.
Download Appearance Standards
Cedar Fair Appearance Standards
Spring Break Week
- 03/25/2016 - 09:15am to 06:15pm
- 03/25/2016 - 08:00am to 04:00pm
- 03/28/2016 - 09:00am to 06:15pm
- 03/28/2016 - 12:00pm to 10:00pm
- 03/29/2016 - 09:00am to 06:15pm
- 03/29/2016 - 12:00pm to 10:00pm
- 03/30/2016 - 09:00am to 06:15pm
- 03/30/2016 - 12:00pm to 10:00pm
- 03/31/2016 - 08:00am to 04:00pm
- 03/31/2016 - 09:00am to 06:15pm
- 03/31/2016 - 12:00pm to 10:00pm
- 04/01/2016 - 08:00am to 04:00pm
- 04/01/2016 - 09:00am to 06:15pm
- 04/01/2016 - 12:00pm to 10:00pm
- 04/07/2016 - 08:15am to 08:15pm
- 04/07/2016 - 08:00am to 04:00pm
- 04/07/2016 - 09:00am to 06:00pm
- 04/08/2016 - 08:00am to 04:00pm
- 04/08/2016 - 08:15am to 08:15pm
- 04/08/2016 - 09:00am to 06:00pm
- 04/15/2016 - 08:00am to 04:00pm
- 04/15/2016 - 08:15am to 08:15pm
- 04/15/2016 - 09:00am to 06:00pm
- 04/22/2016 - 08:00am to 04:00pm
- 04/22/2016 - 08:15am to 08:15pm
- 04/22/2016 - 09:00am to 06:00pm
- 04/29/2016 - 08:00am to 04:00pm
- 04/29/2016 - 08:15am to 08:15pm
- 04/29/2016 - 09:00am to 06:00pm
- 05/06/2016 - 08:00am to 04:00pm
- 05/06/2016 - 08:15am to 08:15pm
- 05/06/2016 - 09:00am to 06:00pm
- 05/12/2016 - 08:00am to 04:00pm
- 05/12/2016 - 11:00am to 07:00pm
- 05/13/2016 - 08:00am to 04:00pm
- 05/13/2016 - 08:15am to 08:15pm
- 05/13/2016 - 09:00am to 06:00pm
- 05/19/2016 - 08:00am to 04:00pm
- 05/19/2016 - 09:00am to 06:00pm
- 05/20/2016 - 08:00am to 04:00pm
- 05/20/2016 - 09:00am to 06:00pm
- 05/27/2016 - 08:00am to 04:00pm
- 05/27/2016 - 09:00am to 06:00pm
- 05/28/2016 - 09:00am to 05:00pm
- 05/28/2016 - 01:00pm to 11:00pm
- 05/28/2016 - 02:00pm to 11:00pm
- 05/31/2016 - 09:00am to 06:00pm
- 06/01/2016 - 09:00am to 06:00pm
- 06/03/2016 - 09:00am to 06:00pm
- 06/06/2016 - 09:00am to 06:00pm
- 06/07/2016 - 09:00am to 06:00pm
- 06/08/2016 - 09:00am to 06:00pm
- 06/09/2016 - 09:00am to 06:00pm
- 06/26/2016 - 09:00am to 05:00pm
LAST DAYS BEFORE SEASON PASS PRICING GOES UP!
Your fun is here and the best way to grab it is with a Gold Pass to Carowinds. From free parking to early access to the all-new Carolina Harbor waterpark; when you own a Gold Pass, it’s like you own the park.
But hurry, Season Pass prices go up May 31.
» Buy Now