Dining Options for Everyone
Carowinds offers a variety of food products/concepts. The Food & Beverage associates, with an ample time frame, are able to provide guests with any information needed in regards to the products we use and the food and beverage locations that use those products. Any guests inquiring about specific dietary requirements are encouraged to speak to a Food and Beverage supervisor or manager. Guests are also welcome to visit the Guest Services Office for recommendations while visiting the park; however, it is recommended that you contact us prior to your visit. Those guests who suffer from sensitive or life threatening allergies are encouraged to pack a lunch if they do not feel comfortable with the food products available; however, we ask that guests allow us the opportunity to make every effort to create an enjoyable visit.
*Please provide our Food and Beverage associates a seven-day notice prior to your visit. For more specific information, please contact our Food & Beverage Office: email@example.com. Please provide the names of your family member(s) or student(s) requesting the information.
- Carowinds does not offer specific menus for special diets; however, many foods needed for special diets can be found throughout the park.
- Variety of fresh salads, vegetarian sandwiches, pizzas and meatless pasta are available at some restaurants.
- Fresh fruit can be found at Harmony Hall, Carowinds Café, Harbor House, Sharky’s, Papa Luigis, Wings, Juke Box, Coca-Cola Marketplace and select Wagons/Specialty Carts.
- Hamburger Patties - Juke Box Diner, Wings, Joe Cool Café, Harmony Hall, Sharkies
- Fresh Cut Fries - Fair Fries
- Dip N’ Dots - Specialty carts, excluding Cookies & Cream, Cookie Dough and Birthday Cake (any kind without “other” items in them are gluten-free)
- Colossal Jumbo Hot Dogs (without bun) - Harmony Hall, Fair Fries
- Nachos (chips and cheese) - Chickies and Petes'
- Chicken Breasts - Wings, Sharky’s, Harmony Hall
- Salads - Harmony Hall, Juke Box, Wings, Harbor House
- Cotton Candy - Various Carts
- ICEEs - Arbor Icee (right of the shaded arbor), County Fair Funnel Cakes, ICEE Mix-It-Up
- French Fries - Carowinds Café, Juke Box Diner, Chickie and Petes, Fair Fries, Wings, Sharky’s, Schooners, Beach Bites
- Harmony Hall - Pulled Pork Barbecue, Beef Brisket, Smoked Turkey Leg, Grilled Turkey Patty, Salad Station
- Burrito Cafe - Burrito Bowl
Locations Using Peanut Oil
Locations Using Peanuts/Tree Nuts
Packages are not prepared inside the location and are given to the guest to apply. This includes peanut butter fudge, peanut butter Dippin' Dots, and caramel apples covered with peanuts.
- Harmony Hall
- All Dippin’ Dot Locations
- Sweets ‘N Treats
- Eddies Ice Cream Parlor
- Harbor House
Locations Serving Fish/Crustaceans (Shellfish)
- Harbor House
Locations Using Soy
- Hamburger, Italian Hoagie and Hot dog primarily used throughout in-park foods
- Panda Express
- All French Fries served within in-park foods contains soy
Egg Free Products
- Gordons buns
- There are no eggs in any Gordons (bread) products that we serve in the park, except the hamburger buns in Jukebox Diner
- Hamburgers - Jukebox Diner, Wings, Harmony Hall, Sharky’s, Harbor House
- Colossal Hot Dogs - Harmony Hall, County Fair Fries
- Grilled Chicken Sandwiches - Harmony Hall, Sharky’s, Harbor House
Dairy Free Products
There is no dairy in any Gordons (bread) products that we serve in the park, except the hamburger buns in Jukebox Diner.
- Hamburgers - Jukebox Diner, Wings, Harmony Hall, Sharky’s
- Hot Dogs - Harmony Hall, Fair Fries
- Fresh Cut French Fries - Fair Fries
- Grilled Chicken Sandwiches - Sharky’s
- ICEEs - Arbor Icee(right of the shaded arbor), County Fair Funnel Cakes, ICEE Mix-It-Up
- Soft Pretzels (Bavarian) - Arbor Icee, Kiosk across from Chickie and Petes, Coke Kiosk across from The Flying Cobras, Sharky’s, Beach Bites
- Salad - Harmony Hall, Carowinds Café, Papa Luigis, Jukebox Diner, Wings, Sharky’s, Harbor House
- Vegan/Vegetarian - Veggie burger (100% soy Boca Burger) - Harmony Hall, Wings, Harbor House
- Fresh Vegetables - Harmony Hall, Burrito Cafe
- Fresh Food Options - Carowinds Café, Jukebox Diner, Harbor House, Harmony Hall and various other park locations