Program InformationEver wonder what it takes to bring the rides, shows and experience to life in a new digital marketing age? This educational event includes a one-hour session led by key individuals from the Carowinds' Marketing team including Vice President of Marketing, Social/Digital Media Representative, Communications Manager and Group Sales Manager. The topics include how and who we market to and where we find new visitors and keep attracting current visitors.
The Marketing Day Seminar will start promptly at 10:00am in Harmony Hall on April 21, 2017.
Marketing Day ContestContest information will be posted in next several months!
Program DateApril 21, 2017
$34.00 per person (ages 3 and older)
$13.99 per person - Picnic Buffet (Once in – once out from 11:00am – 2:00pm) (Fried Chicken, Hot Dogs, Mac & Cheese, Salad, Corn, Potato Chips, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Ice Cream & Soft Drinks)
$20.50 per person - Picnic Buffet with Bottomless Soda Wristband (Once in – once out from 11:00am – 2:00pm) (Fried Chicken, Hot Dogs, Mac & Cheese, Salad, Corn, Potato Chips, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Ice Cream & Unlimited Soft Drinks ALL DAY)
Order form is coming soon.
- Unless otherwise noted, all ticket orders (admission and meal) must be pre-paid ten (10) days prior to your visit to allow sufficient time to process your order. Orders received less than seven (7) days prior to your visit will be held at the North Gate Admission Services (Will Call) for pick-up. Season Pass holders do not count toward your group size.
- Admission tickets, meal tickets, and bottomless soda wristbands are non-refundable. No rain checks are offered.
- Payment must be made via school check, money order (payable to "Carowinds”) or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover accepted). Unfortunately, personal checks or purchase orders are not accepted.
- All school checks will be processed through Telecheck for approval. If declined, another method of payment will be requested.
- Chaperones: one (1) chaperone admission ticket will be given for every fifteen (15) admission tickets
purchased,unless otherwise noted. Complimentary chaperone tickets do not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands.
- Bus parking is free. Bus drivers will receive a complimentary admission ticket when presenting their Commercial Driver's License (CDL) at the Group Sales building, located at the North Gate Admission Services window (does not include picnic meal or bottomless soda wristbands).